He dropped to the floor in pain holding his cheek. Blood began to drip from his nose. "Get inside, we're leaving soon. Y/n is gone no thanks to you." He said with no remorse as he stepped back into the ship. She's... gone?

————————————————————

"Get up idiot we're leaving soon" Jesse kicked the bedframe of y/n's bunk. "Alright alright I'm up I'm up" she put her hand up to cover the bright light shining into her eyes.

She got her usual mandalorian armor on that she colored to fit the 501st' colors and followed Jesse out.

She tied her hair into a ponytail and put on the bandana in remembrance of Hunter helping her that night. Pulling down the strands of hair just in time to enter the room.

She was met with Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Obi-Wan Kenobi talking quietly. Her three role models! The door opened once again and Commander Rex and Cody walked in.

Y/n zoned out a bit on the conversation but got the information she needed. Before they can head out Anakin asked if Rex has anything else on his mind, Rex said he didn't. When they were walking out y/n noticed Obi-Wan and Anakin look at each other in interest.

When they left the room Rex stopped her, "Aa I Uh think it's best if you maybe not attend this mission, y/n..." Her eyebrows tie together in confusion, "What am I not qualified? I'm a Mandalorian Rex, I can handle myself" she chuckles but Rex stops her again. "It's not that it's-" he sighed,

"Clone force 99..." he whispered.

Rex gives her a look of understanding as she steps back in disbelief. Memories of Crosshair flooded back to her and the last time she saw him. That night. And the pain he inflicted on her.

"Okay..." she dipped her head in defeat. "Okay" he pat her shoulder in comfort and walked off with the rest, she smiled as Kix ran after them carrying his supplies.

————————————————————

Crosshair was on her mind all evening that day, he was all she could think about and it was affecting her work. Others noticed. She needed to rest and went back to her barracks.

On her way there she heard that familiar snaky accent. "Can you PLEASE stop that? Your driving me insane." He growled.

She quickly put on her helmet and looked to her right.

There sat the marauder,
there sat Wrecker,
and there sat Crosshair.

He shook his head in anger at Wrecker misbehaving and took off up the stairs closing the hatch behind him. Wrecker tried to open it but it seems Crosshair had locked him out. "Crosshair!!" Wrecker shouted, she laughed, she missed them.

No. Stop that. Think about what Crosshair did. "Dick." She mumbled and walked back to her barracks.

She tossed and turned that night. Completely restless at the thought of the bad batch and Crosshair being back.

The next morning she didn't wake to Jesse kicking the bed but to Rex gently shaking her shoulder. "Hm?..." "We need you outside"

When they were walking across the port Rex explained everything that happened and that he believed confidently that Echo was still alive.

She frowned, "And... if your wrong, Rex?" He stopped and looked at her, "I don't know..." he said ashamed.

A moment of silence laid between the two before Rex straightened himself back up, "Anyway, we need to meet up with Anakin and... Hunter" he glanced at her, she hummed and put on her helmet.