big mistake

authors note or whatever: omg guys thanks i love you guys not really only my eddy boy🥺🥺🥺be ready to be blasted away by my fart😩 enjoy🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😐

why did i do that? i thought to myself... i sat at the door. on the other side was my teddy eddy weddy schmeddy leddy keddy boy🥺 why did i bite it?!!?? i could hear his sexy growls and groans from the other side of the door, i put my ear up and then i heard him say something... TAYLOR??? TAYLOR SWIFT??? WHO IS THAT??? THATS NOT MY NAME! i bang the door open to see...

STEVE JOBS?? IN A BLONDE WIG???? my ed... was on.. his knees sucking his long john... it was actually short. i then karate chop his small john(steve jobs) BUT I MISSED! IT WAS TOO SHORT! i then take my burrito out of my pocket and eat it IN A FAST JUMBLE! they stare at me like i am a weirdo. i then turn my backside at them and pull my sexy hello kitty underwear off and blast BOTH of them out the window! i scream NOOO MY EDDY TEDDY! i didn't mean to blast him off also! to my surprise! eddy boy was ok! he used his helicopter move on his manhood wennie and landed safely back inside... i thought it was broken! thank god he's ok...

authors note or smth: next chapter will be spicer then the spiciest chilli which idk bc idc but yes😍😍😍😍😍😍😍