Chan:
A gun for you. He will be here by tomorrow to get you. You also need to kill Ravn, Suho & Kris

Y/n:
Why them also?!

Chan:
Do it or your brothers will die tomorrow!

Y/n:
Okay. I'll do it.

Chan:
Go to Hyunjin. He will teach you how to use it.

He called Hyunjin. Hyunjin lead you to the shooting room and taught you. Before he could start to teach you, you shot the target. It was bullseye.

Hyunjin:
WTF?! Your behavior is so ugh!

Y/n:
Shut up.

You heard footsteps coming towards you. You grabbed Hyunjin behind you and made him look like he is helping you. The door opened revealing Woojin.

Woojin:
Thank God. It's just you two. Why are you teaching her to use a gun Hyunjin?! What happens if she hurts herself?!

Hyunjin:
Chan Hyung asked me to teach her. Now if you leave, we can continue.

NEXT DAY

As planned EXO, TXT & ONEUS is in the backyard of STRAY KIDS Mansion with the members of ATEEZ. They already infiltrated the Mansion. Only ones who are there are you and the members.

Suho:
Chanyeol, Yeonjun, Ravn & Kris come through the back door.

Luhan:
Hongjoong, we want your team to come through the windows. Is the boys inside ready?

Soobin:
They are already ready. Y/n is in the basement. The 2000 liners and Jeongin are with her.

Ravn:
Good to hear. Now go and take positions. On the count of 3 we will go in. Keep in touch with us through the Bluetooth earpiece. Also be careful with your every move.

They all took their position as instructed. Their plan was to kill Chan, Woojin and Minho; getting you back safely and finally to give justice to Changbin's death. On the count three they all gone in breaking the doors and windows. They all communicated through the earpiece.

Leedo:
I'm going to the shooting room. Ravn, Soobin and Kris come there.

Those 3:
Okay Leedo.

They all made their way towards the shooting room the others tried to find anyone there and keep the area safe. As those 4 gone there, they saw the face they want to bash most at the moment.

Chan:
Finally they are here to get their princess. What a nice sight to see.?!

Soobin:
Where the hell is Y/n?!

Chan:
Wow! You guys can't even wait for a minute. Hyunjin! Get her here.

IN THE BASEMENT

You heard Chan asking Hyunjin to bring you to the shooting room. He boys looked at you and gave you one last hug before you go up. Before you go up, Han gave a pocket knife. You tugged it in your back. Hyunjin led you to the shooting room. By that time Minho and Woojin were also here.

Hyunjin:
Be careful. One wrong step, you will be dead.

Y/n:
I'll make it out alive and kill Chan. Be ready to face freedom.