𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

Name: Nang-Khun Kamakshi

Nickname: Hira (by her family), Ophelia (by Hiro)

Personality: Stubborn, clever, adventurous, brave, intelligent, kind, sisterly, introverted, funny, loyal, loving, caring, short-tempered (sometimes), fun-loving, fierce, reckless, down-to-earth.

Occupation: Student, Superhero, Inventor

Home: San Fransokyo

Allies: Hiro, Tadashi, Gogo, Baymax, Honey lemon, Wasabi, Fred, Professor Callaghan (formerly), Aunt Cass, Alastair Krei.

Enemies: Yokai.

Siblings: Kamakhya (younger sister, 2 years younger)

Likes: Hiro, Aunt Cass's hot wings, her friends and family, Shakespeare (her favourite author), Baymax, reading books, surprises, nature, Bihu, Me-dam-me-phi, adventures, gummy colas.

Dislikes: being grounded and not able to go on an adventure, Tadashi's death, Bot-fights, crimes, being helpless.

Voice done by: Chloe Bennett

(I know that Kamakshi is Ahom-Assamese and Chloe is Asian-American, but I thought why not she be the voice of her, since there are no Assamese-American actors or actresses

(I know that Kamakshi is Ahom-Assamese and Chloe is Asian-American, but I thought why not she be the voice of her, since there are no Assamese-American actors or actresses. Maybe Yi and Kamakshi will have the same voice. By the way, I so love her.)

Theme song: Ophelia (by the Lumineers)

Meaning of Kamakshi: Goddess Parvati.

Ethnicity: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Assamese.

Summary

Kamakshi is a young, 13 year old girl who was born in San Fransokyo. She and Hiro are childhood friends. Ever since she was born, she and Hiro can defeat anyone with their intelligence in one click. These two are so close that Aunt Cass and Tadashi silently ship them. Sometimes, Hiro calls her 'Ophelia' because Kamakshi is a huge fan of Ophelia, a character of Hamlet.

Her life at school is always fun, but boring at times. Everyone makes fun of her because of her intelligence. Since her mother died due to childbirth, she and Kamakhya are raised by their father. She graduates high school, along with Kamakhya, when she turns 12. She also knows karate and dances Sattriya (the classical dance of Assam).

Timeskip to the showcase, when Hiro, Kurangana and Kamakhya are accepted to SFIT. After the showcase, a fire breaks out, killing Tadashi and Callaghan inside the building after Tadashi goes to save his professor.

This leaves them devastated, until they find out that it is a decoy to steal Hiro's microbots. With the help of his friends, they form a group called Big Hero 7.

 With the help of his friends, they form a group called Big Hero 7