BOLLOCKS

Yellebellie this chappie is for you for that amazing witty comment last time hehe.

Bluebeard had invited Noel for evening tea. He was late by two hours.He knew Noel was doing it on purpose but he waited for him patiently.

The door finally opened and Noel came in fixing his coat.

"Sorry, I was—"

"Nora," Noel said, his face held a flicker of surprise.

Bluebeard felt his heart clench.

An emotion. He finally showed an emotion after so many months.

"Brother!" Nora exclaimed, standing up from her seat and walked towards her brother, "Oh, brother! Why were you so late? We were waiting for you!"

Noel looked at the table and saw Stevenson and Bluebeard looking at them.

Bluebeard stood up from his seat, followed by Stevenson and walked towards Noel and Nora.

"You seem so blue these few days," Bluebeard explained, "I thought inviting your sister over would cheer you up."

Noel looked away.

"Thank you...my lord."

"I have some important things to deal with Mr.Stevenson," Bluebeard said, "Excuse us and enjoy your tea."

Both of them  walked out of the room.

The moment the door closed behind them, Noel slumped down on the floor.

"Brother!" Nora called and got on her knees and held his arms, "What happened?"

Noel took in a deep shuddering breath.

"I- I am fine, sister," Noel said, "but please listen to me carefully."

Nora's face turned serious as she listened to Noel.

Stevenson looked at his friend from the corner of his eyes and cleared his throat.

"He is planning to..."

"I know," Bluebeard said, staring out of the window and watching the flowers in the garden.

"Do you plan to do something about it?"

Bluebeard shook his head.

"I am weak against him," Bluebeard said, "Those green eyes drives me crazy. His presence drives me insane yet somehow I become more sane. It is confusing. I want him but not to tear his skin apart and feel his blood against my skin but to hold him and hear his heartbeat, feel his breath against my skin. I am going mad!"

Stevenson froze for a moment before coming to his sense when Bluebeard weakly asked, "What is wrong with me?"

"Did you considered the possibility of you being in love with him?" Stevenson weakly suggested.

Bluebeard looked at his friends with a sharp look in his eyes.

"I haven't loved anyone since my first wife. That cheating vixen drained me out of my love." Bluebeard hissed.

Stevenson shook his head, as much as Bluebeard was cunning and cautious. He becomes rash when a situation is not under his control.

"People fall back in love again, Edward,"Stevenson softly said, "
When they met someone better, someone worthy."

"You have been married a lot of times," he continued, when Bluebeard didn't say anything, "And each time, your wives worshipped you and you did nothing to please them, just a glance or a smile towards them was enough to make them devote to you for life but Noel? Your husband? He is different. He doesn't go around pleasing you, you try to please him as much as possible."

"So, are you suggesting I am in love, with him?"

Stevenson smiled, "You married him. You married a man."

Bluebeard smirked at his friend.

"I married him for the same reason, I married my previous wives. To kill, do not confuse me with my obsession for beauty with silly feelings like love."

Stevenson shrugged. He didn't really cared about Noel, but Bluebeard seem to feel different about Noel. Plus, he wouldn't be able to best to see his lovely Nora become sad over her brother's death.

"Both of our words hold the truth, you did marry him for your pleasure to own him but do you not think you changed over the time?"

Bluebeard sighed. Stevenson was intrusive, once he made his point, he will force people to agree with him.

"I do not think, I—"

"Did you got a new painting?" Stevenson asked, while looking up at the painting.

The painting was of two men. One laid on the ground bleeding while the other man held him in a loving embrace and cried.

Adiones and Ares, confused lovers

"Yes," Bluebeard said, "I took Noel to an art showroom to cheer him up and he seem to take interest in that painting so, I bought—"

"Bollocks," Bluebeard cursed, under his breath.

Stevenson burst out laughing.