I

As the arrow flys through the air I take out my gun and shoot the other target. Blood flys and lands on my clothes. This is what I get for wearing good clothes to missions. The music is blasting in my ears. Santa Fe Klan plays through my ears and I do a walk through.

Although the music was blasting I could still hear very clearly

Although the music was blasting I could still hear very clearly. Footsteps were right above me so I shot an arrow. Their body fell to the ground and I continued my walk through.

 Their body fell to the ground and I continued my walk through

I hear muffled cry coming from a room. I do a special whistle and call everyone to me. I click my ear peice and say, "Downstairs 6th door on right."

I wait for backup until I kick the door open and it reveals about 100 kids in one room. All around the ages of 12-15. These poor kids.

"You're safe with us let's get you out,"Amara calmly tells them.

The room stunck of urine which means they werent even let out to go to the bathroom. Their hair was matted, crawling with lice and mold. I gave each of them a hair net in the meanwhile. They were very grateful for it. I could tell they felt disgusted about how they were looking, especially now.

I stop them at the table.

"I know all you guys want to do is go home and shower. Some of you dont have a phone. So, I have a preposition. On this table is cards and guns," I pause so they have time to process it.

"You could kill em and come with us," I stepped out of the way to show them, "or you could go home the cards have my business number call it and tell them Davina gave you the number they'll send you to me only use this in emergencies that's it nothing else." They nodded.

"We will wait outside for the people who want to come." I whistled for Amara and Hunter to leave. We have this whistle that we use on missions when we are either leaving or waiting. We walk out and the screaming begins. "I love doing that." I sigh.

"You're scary when you do that." said Hunter. "Good." The screaming stopped. "You hear that?" They shook their head. "Well my dears that's the sound of new members. The was 100 kids in total about 50 came out. "Let's go get you all cleaned up." The cars were already here so we loaded 'em up.

They were pretty shaken. I dont blame them, this is a tough thing to go through. Everyone has a story and I plan on getting to know every single one of theirs.

Once they were all in I gave them a pep talk.

"Look, I understand where you come. 6 years ago I was right where you are right now. I was 11. Probably younger than some of you are right now. The only reason why I kept my sanity was because of my adoptive parents and my friends. You guys are familiar with eachother. Make friends with eachother; trust me it helps. Now when you get to the mansion you will have to take an oath. From there you will be settled into your rooms. Decorate them however you want. Then dinner. You will meet everyone else so be prepared for questions. The following day all of you guys will be starting therapy."

I hear a few groans.

"You may think you dont need it, but this will come back to haunt you if you dont do this. I am trying to help you. Now if you need anything, I will be in the front of the car. Tap the door three time and I will be here. Understood?" I ask.

I hear a series of 'yes ma'am.'

I nod and head towards the front of the truck. I connect to bluetooth and play my all time favorite song California love by 2Pac. I grab my walkie that I have it the car and say,"Move out."

All the car engines start and we start heading out to the mansion/ranch.