authors note

hi. just going through the normal routine. im Richie (he/him) and welcome to my new fanfic because im lonely and sad and i dont have a life.

few things to note: the reader is referred to with they/them pronouns, if you have an issue with this then i suggest you leave. the chapters switch off povs, it starts with you and the switches to adriens and so on and so forth. no, you wont be seeing anyone elses pov.

the most important note however, is that im not tolerating extreme slander towards the characters. this goes for every character (yes, even chloe and marinette). it's okay to hate on them a little bit, but just dont go overboard. please respect me as the author, and thank you

another thing: i purposefully made [y/n] unlikable (mostly because you and adrien are supposed to be very much unalike). there will be some character development, but just know that in the beginning they are very judgmental and you will probably hate them.

also lila is already in the story, as i dont care much for having to go through the new student thing

and as many of you probably don't know, the original concept for Adrien was to have him be disabled (he would use a crutch, which would turn into his baton when he transformed. much like marinette and her bag turning into her yoyo), however, this was scratched because the animation studio didn't think they could "handle" making a disabled character (which is bullshit btw). it sucks because these are Thomas Astruc's characters and they took a big part of Adrien and instead made him a model.

so this is my way of saying i hate that (which is why y/n hates models oop).

for this fanfic, Adrien will be both a model and disabled. i didn't add it in at first because i thought that it should just be based on "canon" thing, and then i realized that technically it is canon so suck my dick animation studio.

so, thanks for reading and stay safe!