Haunting Truth

Danny Phantom, Danny POV

A ghost virus? That was new, even for me.

I layed in bed, staring at the ceiling. I was bored and I decided I was taking the night off.

If the ghost virus was affecting ghosts, what's to say Lance didn't already have it.

What's to say Danny didn't now have it either?....

Johnny Test, Mary POV

Johnny and Danny entered the lab.

I won't lie when I say I felt my heart skip a beat when Danny walked in. I also felt Susan's elbow in my side a second later.

"So what dangerous experiment today?" Johnny asked, a hint of sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Hold still," Susan said, whipping out a ray gun.

Only she didn't shoot it at Johnny. She shot it at Danny.

Danny fell to the ground like he had been knocked out.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" Johnny and I yelled at Susan. She just smilled a twisted smile and ejected Johnny and I out of the lab.

When we landed, we raced back up to the lab door and demanded to be let back in.

"No," Susan said, "It's too dangerous for the two of you,"

We went to Johnny's room, where Johnny was trying to hide a panic attack.

"Johnny, we have to get Danny out of there," I said in a calm voice.

Johnny nodded, but I could tell he was lost in his own panicked thoughts.

I grabbed Johnny by the shoulders, "Johnny, you have to be honest with me. Do you have any idea why Susan would do that to Danny?"

Johnny looked at the ground, and mumbled something I couldn't hear. 

"Johnny..."

"He's a halfa," Johnny mumbled a little louder.

"Okay, what's a halfa?" I asked him.

"Half ghost, half human," Johnny said, avoiding eye contact.

My eyes buldged. That actually made sense.

And if Johnny knew this...

Susan might too.

Danny Phantom, Danny POV

I came to, and was staring straight up at the Test sisters' lab ceiling.

"No no, not again!" I muttered under my breath, trying to get up.

"Ah, good, you're up," said Susan, waking over like a cheesy super villain, "Smart to hide as a human,"

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, my voice trembling more then I would've liked.

"First, I'm gonna figure out what you did to the real Danny Fenton," she said, "Then I'm gonna slowly dissect you,"

Panic rose inside me, I won't lie. I was just hoping Johnny would come up with some sort of plan.

Johnny Test, Johnny POV

So, after I spilled Danny's secret to Mary, she had the idea to get Danny's sister Jazz to help.

"I kinda knew that," Jazz said after we told her.

"So, you'll help us?" Mary asked.

"Of course," Jazz answered, "Halfa or not, Danny's still my little bro,"

"We have our rescue team then," Mary said.

"Actually," I piped up, "We have one more stop to make.

We went to the park, both girls equally confused.

"Lance!" I called, "Lance, you here?!"

"It's not polite to keep a girl waiting," we turned around to see Lance. Her white eyes now more of a light gray.

"Wait, are you-" Mary started.

"A ghost," Lance interrupted, "Yes, I am a real ghost,"

"So, now do we go save Danny?" Jazz asked. I nodded.

Danny Phantom, Lance POV

Being the ghost of the group, I had three humans holding onto me as I made them intangible and went through the wall.

We stayed invisible, as to keep the element of surprise.

Susan stood over Danny and looked like she was torturing him. The screams from Danny confirmed the torture thing.

I stayed invisible, but the others let go and turned visible.

"Susan, you have gotta stop," Mary said. I made my way quietly over to Danny.

"How did you... Know what, doesn't matter," Susan said, "You have all been duped by a ghost,"

I stood over Danny as the humans argued. I undid his restraints and set him free.

Danny and I locked eyes for a minute.

"Run," he mouthed, looking genuinely scared. Then his eyes turned full green. I knew what was happening.

I raced over to the male human and whispered in his ear, "We have to go. Now,"

It took him a second to realize, but he understood fairly quickly.

He grabbed Mary with one hand and me with his other. I grabbed Jazz and a confused Susan and bolted out of there.

"What is going on?!" asked a confused Susan.

"I'll explain in a second," I said, hoping Danny wasn't following.

"The virus," Johnny mumbled.