𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Start from the beginning

"Seiji never has this much pre cum." you mumbled under your breath watching it glisten in the dull light. Shaking your head, you got out of your daze and wrapped your hand around the tip of the boys' manhood.

His hips shifted subtly under your fingers and spread his legs open wider, allowing you a lot more space to work with. You began pumping him at a steady pace, needless to say Izuku's soul was about to leave his body.

A low groan broke free from Izuku causing you to only smile wider, knowing you had him wrapped around your little finger. Izuku let out a low groan and wrapped his hand around your wrist, in frustration and need.

"We're too grown for a childish handjob." he said in a low breathy tone, it was clear you had pushed him over the edge too much, he didn't even want foreplay. But you weren't complaining, getting off of his lap you stripped out of your body suit, reached behind your head and untied your mask.

Meanwhile Izuku grabbed his wallet and pulled out a condom, he slid it on effortlessly as if he had done it a million times. You were honestly surprised, you truly thought he was a virgin.

"Backshots or missionary?" you asked excitedly.

The boy paused for a moment giving you a confused stare. "I don't understand..." he spoke softly, okay... maybe he was a virgin but at least he was trying.

"Nevermind." you stretched out on the couch keeping your ass in the air, you didn't feel like getting manhandled in missionary and being sore in the morning. Izuku placed both his hands on your ass spreading them apart, admiring your hole. Without a warning Izuku put his tongue between your legs, a soft moan escaped your lips as your nails dug deep into the cushion.

"Quiet..." Izuku said against you, creating a vibration. He stuck his tongue in and out, his hands spreading you apart desperately trying to taste your more.

"Such a perfect body." he hummed, you moaned into the cushion trying your best to stay quiet, even though the music and distant chattering blocked out your voices.

Izuku slowly made his way up your back leaving soft marks and trails on your upper back, he was completely concentrated on your pleasure and your pleasure only.

"May I?" he asked in a shaky voice, pressing his dick against your slick hole, his hand on your waist forcing your body down into the couch. You hummed in responses rolling your hips into his.

Aligning his tip with your entrance Izuku slowly pushed himself inside of you.

A loud moan escaped your lips, reaching your hand back pressing against the boys' stomach. You'd completely lost your arch as he continued to thrust in and out of you, allowing you to get used to his size.

"𝘍-𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳."

Izuku nodded, grabbed both of your arms forcing them back as he picked up the pace, earning soft mewls from you. Even in this position you were getting manhandled by him, and you completely loved it, to the point were you had no control over you body... including your quirk.

The air continued to grow thinner and thinner whilst his lust for you for hotter, Izuku wanted to fuck you for hours on end. He didn't know if this was a blessing or curse.

His eyes gazed down at the lewd scene before him, watching as his dick shamelessly went in and out of your dripping whole, the only lubricant needed was your arousal. You were practically a waterfall.

Izuku grunted with each thrust a beads of sweat formed around both of your bodies.

"𝘐-𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶."

Your moans sounded angelic to him, what were you doing to him? Izuku grunted under his breath as a odd feeling filled his stomach. He leaned down on placing his hand on your neck, the other on your face forcing you into the velvet cushions.

He thrusted one last time, your walls clenched around his dick...

A white flash flickered between your eyes as you finally reached that blissful euphoria once again, letting out a shaky breath you didn't have much time to recover before Izuku flipped you over on you back,

Forcing your legs to the side of your head, he continued to thrust harder and sloppier than before. You gasped feeling him pound against your sweet spot, he was lasting much longer than expected and you couldn't complain at all.

Wrapping your hands around his forearm you gripped onto him tightly, causing your nails to dig deep into his skin. Izuku couldn't take this feeling anymore, a shaky moan emerged from his lips as he threw his head back in pleasure.

You smiled seeing the lewd expression on his face once he finally released his load. The boy laid on top of you struggling to catch his breath from his pleasurable orgasm. At that moment Izuku finally came to his senses, realizing what he had done.

He didn't know what was worse, the fact he just fucked his best friend's obvious crush, or the fact that he didn't regret it not one bit.

You giggled softly, gently rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Let's get you a snack and water, you're probably all tired out." you said in a cheerful voice, knowing you had gotten your revenge.

"Kat is going to fucking murder me."

After cleaning Izuku off you happily wobbled behind him back into the club, Katsuki sat at the bar flirting with another stripper. He has completely lost track of time.

Once seeing the two of you he quickly made his way over, Izuku was too ashamed to even look his friend in the eye. He gave the both of you a blank stare, the three of you staring at one another awkward.

Katsuki pulled out his wallet pulling out a fifty, handing the bill to you which you happily took.

"Come on Izuku, let's get you a new shirt." he said in a low tone, looking down at his soaked shirt.

"And some bandages for those bruises on your neck." he glaring at you.

"Katsuki I didn't-" Izuku started but the blonde simply held a hand up.

"Let's go." he simply replied, dragging his friend out of the crowded club.

Mission Accomplished.