Prologue

A/N And so it begins~Not gonna say much but I love you all! Hope you enjoy!

     Through the clouds the sun's rays cast golden hues onto the numerous clouds littering the sky. The scene was calming to anyone who would look at it, but from afar, dark tendrils raced across the sky. Among those tendrils resided thousands upon thousands of demon soldiers, all rushing towards the sacred land. Heaven.

   'Since the world began the heavenly deities have carried on the task of maintaining order, controlling the balance between the deities, the humans, and the demons.'

    The scene changes to focus over holy soldiers, all preparing for the inevitable battle.

   'For hundreds of thousands of years the demon has wanted to rule the three tribes,'

    Panning to a close up of one man, clothes in white and silver, his eyes observing the closing in forces.

    'No matter the cost. Now there is war between the tribes and the sun and the moon shine no longer.'

      Shifting to another person, who instead of pristine colors, is bathed in shadows of black. The drums sound as both sides rush at the other, trying to be the victors.

      Destruction rains down throughout the heavenly forces. Heaven's Palace no longer pristine from the numerous collapsing structures and crumbling strongholds. A man in gold and white armor sets his three eyes on the swirling tornado of enemies being sucked into a sacred artifact held by another golden warrior.

      Down on the battlefield chaos reigns as both sides fight to the death. Amongst them, the dark clad figure from before makes his entrance. His horned head raised to meet the pristine deity's gaze before both readied their weapons. Meeting in the sky, both exchange attacks and blows. Ducking and bobbing from each other's onslaught, the fight turns to a chase before the pristine being morphs into a golden dragon.

     The horned demon readies his weapon as the dragon lunges at him. Trapping his axe in the dragon's opened maw, the demon tried to get his weapon free; all the while the dragon performed aerial twists and dives to sling the demon away. Shortly both the demon and the axe are flung from the dragon before the demon stares in shock as the dragon breaks the axe.

    Before he knew it, the dragon-now-deity stepped on the demon's chest before sending him crashing down to the battlefield ground. The demon wheezed as his armor broke apart from the force before he crash landed on the ground. Standing up weakly, he clutched his side. From above a figure rushed towards the scene. Garbed in a beautiful pink dress, worry was clear on her face as she raced ahead. The deity launched his blue dragon spirit at the demon, properly immobilizing him in the blue flames.

     Brought to his knees, the demon was wracked with pain from the constriction. The woman in pink quickly exclaimed, "Please don't, my dear brother..!" Her body hugged the demon close as she cried out, "If you have to finish him, kill me first!" Her words brought the deity to pause as he took in the tears. The blue dragon removed itself as the woman gently cradled the demon close. Catching his form as he fell, she lifted her gaze up to her brother before stating, "Didn't you always dream that the Gods and Demons could live together in peace? I can make your dream come true." Taking in her words, her brother stated, "You are a Heavenly Princess. You defy the fates."

      The woman quickly replied with, "Dear brother, sparing my husband gives us a chance. Gives me a chance." Her brother regarded her with a sigh before his eyes lifted towards the surrounding scene. The battle raged on around them before he sighed out; bringing his gaze back to his sister, he approached them both. His eyes gentle before he smiled, placing his hand on the side of her face, he gently murmured, "Go both of you." Stepping back, he raised his hand before bidding, "Take good care!" His magic sent them away.