Fled From The Cage

Start from the beginning

Vansh was fuming in anger while hearing all this.He couldn't resist more.How dare someone do something like this.He knew who was doing all this but he couldn't do anything against them now.He need plans & well built strategies to bring them down & right now whatever the lady said were the true & logical .He needs the help of the local mobsters to dominate & secure the black market of him on the city now & hearing about the loss ,he has lost control over his senses but he knew this wasn't the right time,to destroy.He will do it but in such a point of time that the enemies wouldn't ever think of the mistake of attacking him again.

He called Thomas & Angre & they too boiled in anger as they got to know about the incident.They serviced Vansh since 20 years of their life & whatever Vansh owned become his family & they can't let anyone get hurt because anyone that worked for Vansh & was loyal was treated like a proud member of the family.

"Angre & Thomas you both come with me with hundreds of guards,we need to settle this matter soon & as soon as our plan will be secured we will have enough patience & peace to strike them back" he said with a cold tone.His eyes were red & he was looking like a true dreadful devil.Even the heat radiating from him was suffocating the two souls who were standing in front of him,fearing at their boss's anger.

Vansh went hurriedly & walked towards the main door of the Mansion.Angre & Thomas called the guards through their walkie talkie & followed Vansh.The whole Mansion was in the state of alarm as many black guards marched in row & followed behind them.Everyone was alert.Completely oblivious to what was going on, the girls were scared due to  the sudden change of temperature in the atmosphere on the Mansion but after few minutes as the guards went away they felt relieved.

"Guys what was this?" Ishani asked

"No idea babes" Riddhima said shrugging her shoulders.But seeing Vansh's condition she could sense something big has happened.

"Ok what should we do now? I mean Vansh is gone.So..." Sejal said while giving an evil grin.The girls understood the meaning of the grin & nodded.

"Acely,Jack" Riddhima called them confidently like a queen.

The both came hurriedly towards them."Yes Madam.What can we do for you?" They said in unison. "Nothing much but just accompain us to the mall.That's all" Riddhima said casually.Both the boys looked at each other & gulped "But Madam,the air outside the Mansion is not favorable.We mean that we could face danger" Acely said as he was concerned.More than his Madam's he was concerned for his own life because may his Madam get hurt or not but if his Master gets to know that he took her out ,he will dig him 20 feet below the soil.

"Then what are you doing?Your job is to protect us isn't it?So we are just asking for that" Ishani said feeling like not impressed by his answer

"But.." "No if & but Acely.I'm your Madam right.So will you go against me?" Riddhima played her final cards & this was it where all the hell broke loose.Helplessly they had to follow her orders.So talking more guards with them the exited the main door.

While they were walking towards their car ,Riddhima felt amazed,there were so many guards around the Mansion that even when Vansh took a hundred of one or two,it felt like not a single guard has been removed.More armed guards joined instead.

Jack opened the door for the girls but he seriously felt bad vibes but as he was helpless he could do nothing but just follow their order & he did it.He just hoped that every member of their house should be safe & they should be strong enough to deal with every danger that would come ,if their luck is not good enough