Unforgotten pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"What are you telling me...?" All Might asked.

"What I'm saying is that you don't have to live in guilt knowing that your friend died all those years ago. Midoriya told me that you always beat yourself up about (F/n) and... well, I'm here as her stand in, saying that you shouldn't feel guilty about her death." You tried smiling a comforting smile, only to look constipated.

All Might's smile was gone by then, replaced by an emotionless frown. The blue eyes that once reflected light brightly now was dimmed you the point where you couldn't see his eyes.

Your crooked smile fell to the point where you frowned with worry.

"All... Might?"

"So Midoriya put you up to this, did he?" The man said in a tone darker than usual.

"Huh?" You blurt out.

"Did you and Midoriya think it was funny to do this? To pretend to be MY DECEASED FRIEND???" He stood up abruptly, steam pouring off of him.

You sat stiff in your seat as you looked up at the towering man.

"Mister All Might, no-"

His hands found themselves on both sides of your body, his face gritting his teeth in rage as he glared daggers into your eyes.

"You think that because I'm nice to you that you can just MOCK ME???" He spat venomously.

"...no, I wasn't..." you choked out.

The creak of the chair beneath his hands was the only warning you got before you finally shut up.

Your gaze was locked with his furious ones, sending indescribable fear up and down your spine.

"This conversation ends here. If I hear you mentioning her name again..." he trailed off before punching a hole into the chair next to you.

You yelped, holding your arms in death grips, too scared to run or fight the man looming over you.

He stood up straight, spitting a bit of blood to the side and then walking out of the teacher's lounge.

You sat frozen in the chair, as if afraid that moving out of it will get him to stomp back in and hurt you.

After a couple minutes of silence, you shakily placed a foot on the floor and stood up, just standing there before moving to the door, not even grabbing your bag.

You stopped short of the door before slowly opening it.

The hallway was empty, allowing you to walk down the hallway without having to worry about anyone seeing your teary eyes.

"(L/n)-san?"

You looked down instinctually and kept walking even though the voice came from behind you.

Midoriya quickly followed behind, catching up to you and grabbing your shoulder.

"(L/n)-san, what hap-"
"I told you I didn't want to talk to him nor any of my teachers about my past lives." You interrupted him.

Midoriya was taken aback before looking down at his feet in guilt.

"(L/n)-san, I'm sorr-"

You jerked your shoulder away from his touch.

"I told you it was a bad idea! Now All Might-sensei hates my guts! I should have left the past as it was, not fuck with people! There's a reason I never wanted to bring up my past lives, Midoriya! It's because they're PAST LIVES. I stopped being apart of their lives when I died. I quit being (F/n) and (M/n) when I DIED."

By now, tears were trailing down your cheeks.

"I thought you would have known this, Midoriya! You're supposed to be THE SMART ONE!" You jabbed at his chest hard before speed walking away.

"W-Wait! (L-"
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

And with that, Midoriya was left alone in that hallway.

~~~~~~~

Lemme quickly explain. All Might doesn't know that you were a reincarnation of (F/n), just that you look exactly like her and had some personality traits.

The only people who know of your second quirk is Aizawa.

So basically, you made yourself a fool in front of the number 1 hero, and now he doesn't want to talk to you :|

...for now.

Sorry for the short chap, I'm just tired rn.