"Well can we do that this time?" I asked.

Ron looked around and nodded. "My parents must be on the other side. The last time I did this I got in trouble, I was visible to muggles and I crashed." He explained.

"We will make sure it won't happen." I said.

We both headed to the car and got in and began to drive. We made sure it was invisible.

Ron and I drove for a while, until the car started to mess up. We looked at each other and knew something wasn't right. We pulled into a lay-by. Ron goes to the front of the car and checks what's happening after turning the engine off.

"Try starting it," Ron shouted to me.

I hopped into the driver's seat and tried to start it but it didn't start.

"Hurry up," he shouted again.

"It's not working" I shouted back.

Ron came back to the car. It wasn't starting and neither one of us knew what to do. We were both awkward, we haven't spoken properly since what happened. We both didn't know what to do either.

"Mum and dad are gonna kill me." Ron said.

"I'm sure they'll understand." I replied calmly.

He nodded and we sat and waited for a bit.

"So, you and Hermione?" I asked.

Bit of a bad question after what happened.

"Erm, we're good." He said.

He looked at me then away again.

"We're not, I hope to think we are but it's hard. We haven't slept together since we were last at hogwarts." He said.

I looked over at him, shocked. I mean I haven't slept with anyone since him but I had a reason, I wasn't with anyone.

"How come? If you don't mind me asking." I said.

"I don't know, I miss it. I can't even touch myself because she's always with me." He said.

Now he must have been eager. At least I could touch myself.

"I'm sure you've had time," I said.

"No, if I'm in the shower, she'll find a way in. She's a light sleeper so she'll hear." He explained.

"Why haven't you talked to her?" I asked.

"I tried to touch her but she moved my hand away. I just need to feel it again" he said.

I nodded. "It's cold here, any blankets?" I asked.

"Check the boot," he said.

I got out of the car and went to the boot and grabbed a blanket. I saw a bottle of fire whiskey and grabbed it. We're going to be here a while.

"Here," I said, passing a blanket to Ron. 

"Thank you. What have you got there?" He asked.

"Fire whiskey, found it. Don't mind me drinking it do you?" I asked.

"No, go ahead." He said.

I began to drink and offered some to ron. He also took some and drank it. The tension was strong. We continued to drink leading to tension going away. We began to laugh at nothing. We noticed that we were laughing at nothing and started to laugh at each other.

We continued laughing for ages letting the fire whiskey drain off.

The tension grew again, however a different kind. We both looked at eachother again. Our eyes were locked. Ron looked down at my lips and back my eyes. I wanted him, I needed him. I just couldn't have him. He had Hermione.