Chapter 16

Felix's POV

"Gabby!" I called.

"Yes?" she asked, skipping into the kitchen.

I grinned at her sheepishly, "How do you load the dishwasher?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Just put the soap in the flippy part and close it," she replied.

I nodded, "Thanks, babe."

She kissed me and pulled away, "Jameson and Skie want me to go shopping with them. I need some new hoodies and I wanted to get some skinny jeans. Do you mind?" she asked.

I swallowed, "Yeah. Go for it."

How could I not tell her? How could I do that to one of my best friends? They're going to hate me. I need to talk to Cassi.

She smiled up at me. "Thanks, babe."

"Have fun." I finished loading the dishes and then I walked into the room I now shared with Gabby.

I laid on the bed and all the memories of that night came back.

FLASHBACK

I was drunk, we all were. The boys and I had gone out for a drink as a mourning of Annamarie. Avery had obviously brought Cassi, he brings her every where. I didn't mind, I mean she was hot, but I was mad that Gabby wasn't here. She hadn't been herself since the accident. Cassi always flirted with us, but Avery didn't care. He knew she was only joking. He loved her unconditionally, and from what he's told us, she's not to bad in bed either.

We were at a friend's house and Avery and the other boys were passed out. It was just Cassi and I in the living room. Like I said, we were beyond wasted. Cassi was lying on the floor, her belly shirt almost revealing her breasts.

"What do you want to do?" She slurred.

"You can give me a lap dance." I laughed.

"Okay!" she squealed, laughing as she stood up and stumbled towards me.

"Safe word?" I asked.

"Fuck safe words." she whispered into my ear, while grinding against me. I started to kiss her neck, and got lower with each kiss, only stopping when I was at the start of her shirt.

"I want you!" I moaned.

"Then take me." she said. I picked her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. I carried her quietly to a room with no one in it. I pushed her up against the wall and took off her shirt, revealing her bare breasts. She pulled on my hair forcing me to look at her. She kissed me roughly, only pausing to look down at my belt to get it unlatched. I set her down to where she was standing so I could get my shirt and her shorts off. We were now standing completely naked, well, all except for her bright neon lace panties, and my green plaid boxers. I could feel my erection ready to pop out of my boxers, and she could see it.

"Never ever tell anybody." she whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"I won't."

I pulled her closer, then flipped us around so her back was to the bed. We walked slowly while kissing until she had fallen back on the bed. I crawled on top, slowly pulling her panties off. She giggled and hiccuped as I pulled off my boxers.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I said. She nodded. I slid into her slowly, in and out.

"Faster." she breathed, panting now. I went faster, and soon enough, she was bucking her hips, too. After only a couple more minutes, she was climaxing, and then I was too. We rode it out for as long as we could, until she was practically screaming my name. I gave one last thrust and finally we were done. I rolled over next to her, and she cuddled into my chest. "I think I need to find Avery." she whispered. It was nearly 3 in the morning, and the drunk effect was wearing off.

"Ok." I said letting her go. She put on her clothes, blew a kiss, and left the room. Avery was right, she was great in bed.

END OF FLASHBACK

I really need to talk to Cassi.