Chapter 15

Gabby's POV

I was sitting on the couch by myself. Felix was out with Eli and Skie and Avery was with Jameson at the store. Markus was napping.

"Gabby," Cassi whispered. I knew something was wrong, she didn't call me mommy like she normally does.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask.

"C-Can I talk to you?" she asked. She was looking at the ground.

"Yeah, sure, c'mon," I said. She lead me upstairs then bolted to the bathroom like her life depended on it.

I followed after her and held her hair while the contents of her stomach came out into the toilet. "Please tell me you don't have the flu?" I asked.

She looked up at me and shook her head. "Please tell me you've got the flu," I said, copying Cher off Burlesque.

"I don't have the flu," she whispered. She leaned her head on my shoulder as tears fell down her cheeks. I picked her up and carried her to my room.

"Does Avery know?" I asked after awhile of me just rubbing her back.

She squeezed her eyes shut, "No. I'm so scared, mommy."

"Well you need to tell him," I told her.

"What if he doesn't love me any more?" she asked.

"He will, Cassi," I said.

"He didn't even want to propose," she sobbed.

There was a knock on my door. "Gabby?" Avery's voice came.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Have you seen Cassi?"

"She's here with me," I replied.

"Cassi! Can I come in?" he asked.

She looked at me and took a deep breath, "Yes," she told him.

The door opened and Avery walked in. His eyes widened and he ran over to us when he saw the tear stains on Cassi's face, "Cassi, baby, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Avery, I-I have something I need to tell you," she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Okay," he said slowly, "What is it?"

"We're having a baby," she whispered.

"W-What?" he asked. There was a glint in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

He hugged her, "Babe, that's amazing!" he exclaimed.

She smiled at him, "You really think so?" she asked.

"Of course!" he said. He cupped her tummy and kissed it. "Hi, baby. I'm your daddy."

Cassi chuckled and placed my hand on her tummy, "And this is Grandma Gabby," she said.

I smiled at them, "Hi, baby," I said. I looked at Avery, "Is Felix home?" I asked.

He shook his head, "They weren't when I got here," he said.

I frowned and nodded, "I miss my boyfriend," I muttered and they laughed at me.

"We need to tell Markus," Avery said. Cassi nodded and they left my room to find Markus.

I was bored so I walked to my piano and sat down and started playing This Girl Is On Fire. I'd finished that song and played four more songs. I was starting the sixth song when I felt his familiar arms around my waist.

"Hey," he whispered.

I stopped playing and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in the crook of his neck, "I missed you," I breathed.

"I missed you, too," he said quietly. He rubbed my back and pulled me closer. "It's crazy how much. It drove Eli and Skie crazy. I don't want to go anywhere without you, ever again. I hate being third wheel," he muttered. He lifted me up and carried me over to my bed.

"Sounds good to me," I said. He laid down on the bed with me laying on his chest.

He ran his fingers up and down my spine. "I was talking to Skie and Eli and we all thought it'd be a good idea if I moved in this room with you and Skie moved into our room with Eli," he told me.

I nodded, "I wouldn't mind," I said.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" we heard Markus yell from downstairs.

I smiled and ran downstairs as he ran upstairs. He wrapped me in a hug and had tears in his eyes. "It's amazing! I'm so excited mommy!" he said.

"I know," I said.

We walked downstairs and Felix came down. He, Eli, Skie and Jameson looked confused.

"What's going on?" Felix asked.

"Cassi's pregnant!" the four of us said.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" Skie exclaimed.

"We're gonna be uncles," Jameson and Eli said looking at each other.

"I get a nephew or a niece?" Felix asked.

Avery and Cassi smiled but shook their heads. "Babe, I'm grandma," I said.

He frowned then smiled in understanding, "So, I'm grandpa?" he asked.

We all nodded. Everyone went over to Cassi and Avery and introduced themselves to the baby. Aren't we a bunch of weirdos? Oh well, I love my new family.

Guys, I might stop writing. I'm getting reads but no comments. I want to know what you guys think, because if it's bad I don't want to keep writing if no one even likes it. Please, if you like it comment? -Journey