Dear Journal,

It's like the universe hates me doesn't it?

Dear journal,

Is God just creating a test for me? I feel like I'm failing it.

Dear journal,

I learnt something from the test you've given me.

Everyone always leaves

Dear Journal,

My heart aches everyday I wake up.

My muscles are worn out and sore from everything.

I thought that football and piano could be a distraction from everything.

But it's just not working out for me.

I quit football and piano.

And I'm thinking about quitting dance.

Dear journal,

I walked into the studio and I immediately felt a large weight being put onto my shoulders.

I walked up to Mrs. Alicia and I couldn't say anything. I just broke into tears and she just embraced me into a hug.

Marlene tried to comfort me but I just pushed her away. I hate that bitch.

Dear journal,

I visited the hospital to see her again. I held her hand and sung her favorite song. I know she would like it.

Dear journal,

I hate talking.

Dear journal,

I don't like to talk anymore. It just feels like there is a huge weight on my chest and shoulders. I just feel suffocated by everything around me. People ask if I'm alright. I just nod distantly and walk away.

I wonder how long it will take for me not to communicate to anyone anymore.

Dear journal,

Hayes and Nash called. They asked if they could sleep over. I said they could, because why not?

Dear journal,

Hayes and Nash told me that they're going to buy an appartment to be closer to her. Hayes says he misses Jess.

Dear Journal,

I stopped talking to isaac