🔞 Early Morning Wake Up Call 🔞

Start from the beginning

She shifted again, her weight dipping the mattress to the side slightly while she adjusted her position beside him. One hand moved to grip his base, while the other brushed against his chest before dipping lower to hold him down by the hips.

Her head lowered...

... inch by painstakingly slow inch...

... until Sakura's wildly flaring nostrils picked up on the strong scent of their dried up arousal.

'We really should have showered... oh well.'

Clear liquid oozed from his tip and her tongue darted out to taste while her eyes focused on his face; eager to see if she could make him stir. When Sasuke's face contorted slightly, and his hips lifted marginally against her flattened palm... she smirked. Her grip on his cock tightened and she pumped him once.

When Sakura's red-stained lips brushed his slit before opening to accommodate his girth, his fingers twitched by his side and his head rolled to the left; bright light reflecting off of his skin... causing it to practically glow.

When his fingers moved to wrap between her tangled tresses unconsciously and her name was breathed out from his rapidly inflating lungs with a low and sexy tone that indicated his sleepy, though aroused state—

'Hmm... this might be really fun.'

...
.....
...

A gentle breeze...

... a soft caress...

... strong tingles...

... followed by a warm heat.

'What in the...'

An odd sensation roused the man from his slumber; his sleeping mind slowly drifting back into a much more full and awakened consciousness. His long fingers flexed before twisting though pink waves, his spine tingling as both heat and pleasure pooled in his lower belly; while his head rocked to one side, sunlight streaming against his tired eyelids; but even in this "semi awake state" he knew what was happening.

"Sakura...," Sasuke intoned; black eyes rolling behind closed lids slightly, before opening leisurely. The sight before him, caused his mouth to run dry. His new bride was looking at him through thick, dark lashes; vibrant pools of green murky with lust while her sweet, swollen lips were wrapped around his—

"God... fuck, woman!"

The pinkette's laughter was joyful (though muffled) and the vibrations sent even more pleasure to his core. He panted, harshly; his fingers tightening in her locks as Sakura's tongue swirled and stroked his thickened girth while her grip on his base tightened. He winced when her teeth nicked his tip and Sasuke tugged on her hair, forcing her to lift off of him before he pulled her swiftly beneath him. The innocent look she gave him... made him growl in annoyance and he pressed his body down on top of hers to pin her in place.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, dear?" She blinked at him; but the tugging at the corner of her swollen lips, combined with the tightening of her legs around his hips, told him that she knew exactly what he was asking. Sasuke's onyx orbs narrowed while a large hand moved to grasp onto her hip; the other wrapping gently around her neck. He felt her pulse beating quickly underneath his palm and felt her throat bob slowly as she swallowed.

'Why am I so easily affected by her?' If Sasuke had to guess, if his hand moved just an inch lower, he knew that he would feel the arousing dampness between his wife's thighs... and his cock twitched against her lower belly. 'Fuck, it would be so easy just to pull her panties down and—'

"You didn't need to wake me, love." He groaned when her hips rolled and his grip tightened as his eyes shut briefly.

"But I was... needy."

He scoffed. "Still? After everything last night?"

She smiled at him (almost shyly) and bit her bottom lip suggestively. "You can't blame me... can you? I mean, look at you. Ugh! Why is it that all Uchiha men are so good at everything they do?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes before kissing her soundly and as he did so, he spoke against her mouth while moving his hand lower, just as he had wished to do earlier; his drowsiness, now completely gone. "You're lucky I love you so much."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you, too." Seconds later, her pleasure filled cries echoed around the room... and the maids walking past their suite blushed when the sounds of feminine moans and banging against the wall reached their ears.

.
.
.

Author's Notes:

If any of these sound like your own writing or another you have read I apologize but I didn't copy anyone's work. This is entirely my own writing.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST SOCMED HALLOWEEN AU ON MY TWITTER! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, BUT BE ADVISED AND READ ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS FIRST!