"She won't." Rose said and walked away to find a shower and Lila's room. 

She took a scalding hot shower and changed into sweats before dropping her backpack on the floor of Lila's bedroom.

"You get the bottom bunk." Lila mumbled from the top bunk half asleep.

Rose crawled into a bed for one of the few times sense she left the Red Room a little over 6 months ago. She pulled the flowery quilt tightly around herself and let her mind drift off to sleep.

When she woke it was 6:12 am. She rolled out of bed and changed quietly trying not to wake Lila up.

She walked down the stairs to find Clint at the table eating cereal.

"I don't bite, grab a bowl and come sit down, it sure looks like you need to eat more." Rose did as she was told. 

"Where's Natasha, Sam, and Steve?" Rose asked.

"Sam left for a run, Steve and Natasha are still asleep, I'm sure they were up late." Clint said with a wink.

"Eww, gross." Rose said looking down at her bowl.

"How old are you?" 

"14"

"Oh, I was gonna guess around 17. You seem really mature." Clint said. Rose raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"Do you know what happened to Natasha before SHIELD?" 

"Yes, I was the one who got her out of there. We killed Draykov."

"No, you didn't. Draykov was killed almost a year ago. You and Natasha failed, there was another two generations of Black Widows after her." Rose didn't look up.

"Don't tell me you were one of them." Clint said his voice pained.

"I am."

"How long have you been out?"

"About six months." Clint said nothing more and they were soon joined by Laura. A few minutes after that both Lila and Cooper came down and ate breakfast before Laura drove them to school.

Sam came back while Laura was still gone, drank a glass of water, and headed to take a shower.

"That's it, I'm waking them up." Clint said after Laura returned.

She heard him walking up the stairs then knock furiously and yell. "Alright love birds it's 8:30, time to get your asses out of bed!"

"I'm going to get the mail." Laura said shaking her head.

"Can I go with?" Rose asked.

"Yes, but it's just down the driveway." Rose shrugged and walked with her anyway. They had a few letters, mostly bills, two magazines, and a shipping envelope with something rectangular in it labeled Natasha. Laura looked strangely at the package as they walked inside.

"Natasha, were you expecting a package?" Laura asked.

"No, why?" Natasha asked suspiciously, getting up from the couch.

"Theres a package with your name on it, it was in the mail box."

Natasha walked over and opened the package up, in it was a VHS tape, open piece of paper, and a folded piece of paper. She picked up the open sheet of paper and Rose read it over Natasha's shoulder.

Clint, this was sent to the Avengers compound for Natasha. It seems important and I figured you would be the most likely to be able to get it to her. -TS

Natasha's eyebrows furrowed as she unfolded the second paper, it was a letter written in Russian.

«Natalia, it appears that there is a second institute of the Red Room. It's old fashioned, training girls how they trained us. I found this tape from that branch a few years ago, I believe that it is Rose. Natasha, there's a chance that your baby girl is still alive -Melina 578-589-5396»

"That doesn't make sense. When was this sent? Yelena killed Melina 6 months ago." Rose said looking at Natasha. 

"I- I'll call the number later. Do you own a VHS player?" She asked.

"In the garage." Clint said before leaving to grab it. When he came back in he plugged it into the TV, Natasha handed the tape to him and they all watched as ten screen fizzled from black to a grainy tape with the date 27/8/2010.

They watched as a line of young girls marched into the court yard. One of the younger ones was called up, a red head that look very similar to Rose. She was handed a gun then turned to face a woman in a black widow suit. The red head lifted the gun and shot two bullets at the woman, one in the forehead, one in the heart.

Laura gasped and looked away.

The tape ended.