An Unexpected Meeting

Hello everybody! I hope you all are well. I've had to change two of the characters so I could have them in one picture. Also because the first two characters were not similar in age, it would have look a bit odd. Now without further delay, the next part is here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        In the restaurant, Wesley tried to go tell the hostess of our arrival, but I beat him to it. I told the hostess to tell Uncle Jean that his favorite niece was here. The hostess looked suspiciously at me, as it was probably a secret that Jean himself was cooking tonight. But I told her who Greyson and I were, and encouraged her to call him up. Once she hung up, she smiled and apologized for being suspicious and basically downright treated us as if we were royalty. Greyson cocked his eyebrow and looked confused. I of course said nothing and smiled. The hostess lead us to a more private seating area, where I saw my best friend Lilian Astor. We were best friends since High School. I was 3 years older than Lilian, but we stuck like glue. We knew each other in and out, and she was also knew everything that went on with my life and vice versa with me to her. We hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks because Lilian, a writer and photographer for Condé Nast Traveler, went on an assignment to the Middle East, and wasn't allowed, by her editor, to tell anyone about it. She immediately saw me and stopped her conversation with a man who looked strangely similar to Greyson.

        "Lilian!!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I've missed you so much! How was Saudi Arabia? I heard it's gorgeous! Who's the man your with? He's cute." I practically yelled while hugging her to death, trying to catch up with Lilian.

        "Lavender!!!!! I'm having dinner with my-ah-um-friend. It was incredible. The people were soooo nice and the food was incredible. I can't explain how beautiful it was there! Uh yeah. He's um-just a friend, Tobias." She said hugging me back with equal strength.

        At that moment, Tobias got up to see who I was, but then, he saw Wesley and they both hugged each other. Lilian and I both looked confused. The men hugged each other like they haven't seen each other in years.

        Wesley finally realized how confused we both were, and he came back to where the two of us were, took my hand and held my waist while walking over to introduce me to Tobias. To my surprise, Tobias did the same to Lilian, which made me raise my eyebrow at her, causing her to blush, but I didn't say anything.

        "Tobias, meet my-ah-um- friend? Yeah I guess my friend, Lavender Laurent, owner of the Laurent Hotel. Lavender, meet my younger brother, Tobias Greyson." he said, trying to introduce us.

        I snapped my head back to look at him. His BROTHER?! Huh. That's why they looked so alike. Tobias was a shorter, cuter version of Wesley. Tobias was also looked about 6-7 years younger than Wesley. Lilian also looked shocked and was probably wondering the same thing.

        "Er- hi. I'm Lavender. Lilian is my best friend. Nice to meet you. And if you try to do something stupid to her, I'll rip your balls off and shove them up your ass. " I casually said while trying to warn him.

        Lilian blushed and Tobias looked at me, then realized I was only trying to protect my best friend. Wesley laughed his ass off, while tears rolled down his face from laughing so hard. Tobias joined in and soon they were practically on the floor rolling around.

        "Lavender! He's my boss. Your gonna get me fired!" Lilian snarled, incredibly upset.

        "Oh really?" I cocked my eyebrow, questioning her, "it doesn't seem like that. I think you guys both like each other, boss or not."

        "God, Lavender, that was so damn hilarious. Warn a guy before you say something like that!" Wesley said while trying to stop laughing.

        "It's quite alright Lilian, your not getting fired. Damn where the hell did you find this girl?!" Tobias said, finally speaking.

        "She's mine. Back off." Wesley growled at Tobias, while trying to shield me with a protective nature about it. Surprisingly, I wasn't put off like I usually was when men did that.

        "Relax. Lilian is my girl, idiot. Don't get any ideas. I was only joking around. Plus I was talking to Lilian. Seems like someone's got a possessive boyfriend." Tobias said winking and nudging me. I blushed, looked at my dress and picked at it absent-mindedly. Everybody else laughed. I knew at that moment that tonight everything would change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Picture of Lilian and Tobias (: I love Blake and Ryan. They're so adorable.

- The song on the side is Surrender by Cash Cash, a song I've been listening to a lot lately. I like it a lot. Cash Cash are an American trio of DJs/Producers. They are an up and coming group. You may have heard of their song Take Me Home with Bebe Rexha. Another favorite is Lighting with John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls. I highly recommend not watching the video because like most electronic videos, they are weird as hell. And I think this one takes the cake. So unless you want to be mentally scarred like I am, I am strongly against it, but the song is great. Anyways, hope you like this post's music selection.

Let me know if this is getting annoying and you want me to stop. Or possibly, if you want a song to go with the chapter. Or you want my favorites from a certain band or different genre.