"EH?!" Everyone in the stadium said as they looked at the girl, who laid on the grass, in shock.

"Anyway, if you need me, I'll be over here..." She said as she trailed off, starting to fall asleep.

"Kelp." A familiar voice called out to her.

"My baby Toge?!" (Y/n) instantly went to him and tackle him into a hug, "I knew you would come, my prince charming!"

"(N/n)! Leave him alone! Hug your big bro!" Satoru whined.

She looked at him, and they stared at each other for a few seconds, "Do I look like your sis—" She said as she was cut off by Panda laughing.

-----

'This can be a shield, too! It'll be useful!' Midoriya thought as he ran with a piece of metal from the robot, but halted when he noticed multiple robots being destroyed. He looked to the side and saw Momo, with her top unbutton and with a cannon.

'Yaoyorozu!' He thought.

"A piece of cake." She said before running forward.

Multiple robots fell, as students ran.

"The path is clear!" Someone said.

"She defeated those zero-point villains so easily?" Midoriya said, "No wonder she got in through recommendations."

"During the entrance exam, they were there to be avoided. If you see them as things to be defeated, they're dumb hunks of metal. You'll start to see openings." Snipe said.

"I want you to tell the world "I am here!""

'I told him that even though I knew it'd be unreasonable. It doesn't matter if it's close! Just get to the next round!' All Might thought as he watched the teen run through the obstacles.

-----

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?" Present Mic said.

Uraraka, Mina and Tsuyu looked down the cliff.

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall"!"

"When did they build this stage?" The brown haired girl said.

The frog girl walked up and the other two looked at her, as she got ready to jump.

"Tsu?" Mina said.

The said female then jumped, "Ribbit!" She croaked as she landed on one of the ropes and gripped it with her hands, "Ribbit." Tsuyu then started to crawl, "This is like a glorified tight rope."

"She's fast!" The pink haired exclaimed, before her and Uraraka looked behind them, when they heard a giggle.

"Glitter."

"Here it is! Here's my chance to show off! It's time for my support items to be in the limelight! Look, all you support companies across the country!" A female said wearing the gym uniform, but she had some of her own gadgets on it, including red and gold steampunk goggles, a utility belt to hold the various tools she is carrying around, oversized speed-assisting boots, and a jet pack strung over her shoulders.

"heh heh heh heh heh"

"Wire arrows, and...hover soles! Glitter!" She said outstretching her arms.

"You're from the supports course?" The brown haired girl said.

"What? Is it okay to bring in items?" Mina said, pointing at her.