Unexpected Morning

It was a normal morning, but something unexpected would happen this morning.
Jessica was peacefully sleeping on her bed when  her alarm started ringing. It was 6:30a.m. She closed her alarm and again drifted to her dreamland.
But their is one more alarm her FATHER.
"Jessica baby get up!!! Jessie" Said her father from living room.
"5 min. more dad" She said in sleepy tone.
"No get up we need to go for prayers" He said while entering her room.
"PLEASE 5 MINUTES. GO OUT DAD" she said in annoyed tone.
Joseph pov
Aish this girl. A sleepy head. Now I have to emotionally blackmail her.
"You saying your dad to go out ufff. I taught to walk, talk and u saying go out. I am hurt" I said dramatically.
"Okay coming drama queen" She said.
I knew now she would get up.
            -----------end of pov----------------
Jessica got up, brushed her teeth and took a bath.and wore this:-

Jessica povWe were just at the verge of opening door but we heard a scream

Jessica pov
We were just at the verge of opening door but we heard a scream. I flinched hearing it.
We ran out of room.
I saw sister Yuna running and stood in front of us. She was breathing heavily and crying.
"Sis---sister li-lisa" She said in her sobs.
I think first she should sit but what happened to sister Lisa.
"Sister first u sit down.
Then I made her sit on chair and then gave her water.
After 5 minutes:-
" Jess- Jessica sis-si- siter Lisa de-dead"
Hearing the word dead my blood became cold I froze on my spot.
I came back in senses when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Justin.
He seem worried.
"Jessie what happened where are u lost? "Justin asked.
" Lis--sa dea-dead" My voice was trembling because of fear.
Justin's eyes widened. He was shocked. Sister yuna got up, wiped her tears and said "I think u should see her dead body. "We got up from our seats and followed her.
She got out of church. I got confused but followed her.
When we were standing in front of church. My eyes widened as if they will come out face.
Lisa was hanged. A rope was around her neck and rope was coming from her room.
My knees became weak and I was just at the verge of falling when a strong pair of arms were around her waist.
It was Justin.
And at that moment I broke down.
I was crying mess because Lisa was my good friend.
She was only one who understands me.

              ------------Flashback------------
"Jessica when u will take vows and become a nun. " Said sister Irene.
"How many times I should tell u that Jesus is my friend not my God. "Jessica said.
" What the nonsense he is God not your best friend. "Said sister Irene.
" Sister it is her choice let her do whatever she want to do."said sister Lisa.
"Thanks Lisa u are the only one who can understand me. "Jessica said.
She warmly smiled at me and sister Irene left the room.
            ----------end of flashback----------
Then saw a piece of paper in her hand.

What you think would be written on the paper?