Chapter 8: A New Side

Start from the beginning

Due to everything that happened in the Politician's Mansion, Desmond lost his temper and pushed Brock to the wall as Brock was shocked and Frightened.

Desmond: Keep your mouth Closed....

Brock was quiet until A Female's voice was heard as Desmond stepped back.

Becky: Hey, What's going on???

Desmond: Nothing, Just talking...

Becky just looked and turned away as Brock was holding throat.

Brock: Calm down Man, I didnt mean-

Desmond: Show this to your editor, They better check their sources next.

Desmond's words had him in fear as Brock gulped and took the pictures and walked away. Desmond just sighed and walked away.

Finally Work was over and Desmond could go home, It was such a long day for him. He opened the door and saw his Parents talking to eachother.

Cassandra: Welcome Back, Desmond.

Desmond: Hey.....

He fixed his hair as They noticed he was very tired. Desmond sat on the couch as Adrian spoke.

Adrian: Looks like you had a rough day at work. Is there anything bothering you, Kid?.

Desmond: No...Nothing at all.

Cassandra turned on the TV as She put on the news channel and Saw that there was a breaking news.

Breaking News, The Claims of Politician's Son Dalton Evans has cleared. Dalton admitted that He did sexual harass the women. Dalton and His Father Samuel Evans has admitted the mistakes. Father and Son was in fear as Dalton was sent to the hospital due to injuries.

Cassandra and Adrian looked at Eachother as Desmond was removing his shoes and heard about the news which made him satisfied. When He looked at his parents, He noticed that They were giving looks looks him.

 When He looked at his parents, He noticed that They were giving looks looks him

Adrian just smiled and chuckled as Cassandra was giving a stare at her son which made Desmond confused

Desmond: What's the matter?......

Cassandra: You injured Dalton, right?

Desmond was shocked as He pretended to be confused.

Desmond: No, I didn't. I wasn't even there.

Adrian: Kiddo, Your hand says it all.

Desmond looked at His hands as He saw some marks and some blood on his knuckles. He forgot to wash them as Desmond bit his lip knowing he can't lie anymore.

Cassandra: I mean.......I'm not against it. He had that coming and he deserved that beating.

Adrian: Haha, Very true. You did good kid.

Desmond: Wait....You both Arent upset at me?

Cassandra and Adrian just smiled at Desmond.

Cassandra: Of course not.

Adrian: You did something good, Believe us.

Desmond nodded as Cassandra fixed her hair.

Cassandra: I'm getting dinner ready, Get freshed up.

She smiled as She went to the kitchen as Adrian smiled at Desmond and walked away. It looks like Desmond wasn't in trouble.

Morning.

I

t was morning as the Sun was shining brightly. Desmond decided to have breakfast outside instead of eating at home since his mother didnt sleep good. Desmond was walking outside until he had a text message.

Unknown: Hiiii!!

Desmond looked in confused as He was hoping that Rosa wasn't messaging him.

Desmond: Hello, Who is this?

Unknown: You don't recognise me, Handsome? 😘

Desmond started Blushing as He had a feeling and knew who it was.

Desmond: Alexa?

Unknown: Awwww Yaaay! You recognised me, I knew you would anyways heheheh.

Desmond: Wait....How did you get my number???

Unknown: Oh My ways. Hehehe. Oh and Meet me in this location.

Desmond: What? I thought it was work for you?

Unknown: Weeeelll I'm hungry, Thats why I'm going a bit late 😅😊

Desmond: Isn't your boss gonna get mad?

U

nknown: I'm suppose to ask you the same heheheh.

Desmond was blushing even if she was just chatting with him

Desmond: Why I'm I blushing??.. She's not even here...yet.

Alexa sended him the location to where she was. After a while Desnond reach the Pizza Restaurant as He walked inside and smelled the cheese.

Desmond: Delicious....

He kept walking until he saw someone waving at him in the back as He walked and saw Alexa eating pizza.

Alexa: Desmond!!! Come and eat with me

Desmond had a smile as He took his seat with her.

Having Breakfest with the Goddess was something unexpected yet lovely for him.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!!! :)