Choking/Spanking - Junhee x Yuchan (A.C.E)

It isn't a strange sight to see Junhee choking his members when they misbehave. All of them have experienced it once in their life, as a joke, or some kind of dumb punishment when losing a game. There was one member Junhee loved to choke in other kinds of situations, and it was Yuchan. They got intimate almost as soon as the group started. They spent all of their nights together, it has started as Junhee just helping Yuchan that was really homesick, and it grew into something else quite quickly. And tonight was absolutely no exception. Their night had started like any other night, by eating with the others, and watching one or two episodes of some dumb tv show they had started a while ago. Donghun went to bed first, followed by Byeongkwan and Sehyoon. They were the only one left and Jun turned off the TV as Chan took his hand and led him to their bedroom, a little smirk on his face.

And that's how they got there, completely naked, with Junhee's body on top of Chan's, the younger already a wiggling mess under him.

"Baby, if you don't stop moving, you know what's coming." Jun said in a stern tone.

"Oh what, you're gonna punish me?" Chan smirked. "Go ahead, I'm watching you."

His smile faded for a second when he felt Junhee's large hand around his neck. He soon bit his lip, and his mouth went agape, a breathy whine leaving he's throat. Junhee lived to see him like that, all whiny under his touch, and obedient for him. He brought his lips to his ear and bit the lobe, and the underside of his ear, a very sensitive place for the boy, that moaned directly.

"You're a brat, but I have you under control so easily Chanie" Juyeon laughed a little as he squeezed a little bit tighter. "What are you going to do now huh? Yeah, nothing baby boy."

Chanhee whined and bit his lip even more, his hands coming to grip at Junhee's shoulders, desperate but muffled pleas escaping his lips.

"What is it sugar?" He smirked again "I can't really hear you." He loosened his grip just a little to let Chan talk.

"W-Want you .. In me .." Chan gasped for air a little.

"Now? Do you think you're ready?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"I-I prepped myself earlier." A blush crept on Yuchan's cheeks, and Junhee smiled.

"Ah, I don't know if that deserves a reward or a punishment Chan. But it's still nice, so I'll spank you, but easy, okay?"

Chan smiled, but whined when Junhee's hand left his throat. He was hen ordered to flip around on his stomach, and he did so, Junhee then putting a pillow under his hips to lift them up a little. He still put some lube on two fingers, and inserted them in Yuchan to check if he was prepped enough. Judging by how smooth the move was, and how soft Yuchan whined, he was definitely prepped enough. He pulled his fingers out, and coated his member in lube, gibing it a few flicks of the wrist, before softly entering Yuchan from behind. Once completely in, he stilled, and gave one harsh slap on his right cheek, making the youngest yelp. Junhee found a lot of satisfaction in seeing his red hand marks on his boyfriend, and he knew Chan loved to look at them in the mirror as well. He made him count the slaps, ten in total. Once he was satisfied with the slapping, he started pounding mercilessly into the tight heat, trying to make Yuchan do the most beautiful sounds, the sounds he loved dearly.

After a few thrusts, he witched the position a little, helping Yuchan up so his back was resting against Jun's torso. He had one arm wrapped around his waist, the other one making it's way to the other's throat again. He squeezed but not too much, so that it wouldn't be too hard on Yuchan, and would be harmless and without any risks. It was in this position that Yuchan made the most wonderful noises, whining, and screaming Junhee's name, so hard that they other members would probably kill them tomorrow. He was pounding into him relentlessly, so hard that Chan came untouched, without even having the time to tell his lover. Feeling this, he let go of his body and pushed him back down on the mattress as he pulled out, and finished by jerking off, coming on Chan's ass. The view was amazing, and hearing Chan mewled at the feeling was sending him off to heaven. Once he had gave his all, he finished it with one last slap, before massaging the boy's ass, to soothe it a little.

"How do you feel baby?" He asked, as he laid back down.

"Amazing, as always."

Chan crawled to his side, to cuddle him, like they always did after sex. The shower could definitely wait for tomorrow.