Handjobs - Mingi x Hongjoong (Ateez)

Both rappers had been in the studio for the whole day, working on some tracks for the newest Ateez album. It had been frustrating, to say the least, and they knew they were still going to be there for a few hours, if not, most of the night. At around 10pm, Hongjoong got up, sighing.

"I should go get some food, I'm hungry, do you want some?" He got out his wallet and looked at his friend.

"Yeah, just ramen or whatever please, I'll pay you back." Mingi sighed.

"No need, it's on me. Take a break, you deserve it okay?"

With that, he exited the room quickly. He went to the nearest shop that was open, and got what Mingi asked for, plus energy drinks and snacks. He came back only 15 minutes after he had left, and saw Mingi still on the computer, trying to finish the track.

"Hey, I told you to relax.." Hongjoong closed the door to the studio behind him, and put the groceries on the table. "You deserve a little break, we both do."

"I know, I just want this done so I can go to bed" He groaned.

Hongjoong came behind him, massaging his shoulders, earning a small moan from the tallest, that threw is head down, enjoying every second of this little massage.

"Fuck, you're so good with your hands Joong..." He moaned again.

"Want me to relax yo another way, and show you all I can do with my hands." He whispered in Mingi's ear.

"You really want to do that now?" Even though he asked, the smirk and desire was clear in his voice.

"Yeah I do, we'll both be relaxed then." Hongjoong made his way around the desk chair, to sit on his own. "Do you think you can still work on the track while I do this?" He smiled a bit while unbuttoning Mingi's pants.

"I can do anything." The rapper was always down for a bet, and he sure as hell loved to win against his leader.

Hongjoong was quick to push down his boxers, as Mingi's attention went back on the screen. Hongjoong skillfully let free Mingi's hard on, already wrapping his hand around the length. Mingi's breath caught in his throat as Hongjoong gave the first few pumps. He was ashamed of how hard he got so quick, but quickly forgot that as Hongjoong's thumb slid over his head.

"Oh my god that's so good." He mewled as he tried to not mess up anything on the computer.

"Oh that?"

He did it again as he watched Mingi's face distorted with pleasure. He took a lot of pride in seeing that he could make the younger feel so much pleasure. His movements became quicker, as he wanted to make him lose focus, and lose control. Which did not take long to happen. Mingi's body started to tremble as he leaned back in the chair, his breath as quick as his heartbeat had become. His hips were trembling, his bottom lip was trapped between his teeth, as he let out groans and sighs every now and then. Hongjoong shifted in his seat to be on Mingi's large lap, having now a better view, and a better control of his movements. He could feel Mingi twitching in his hand, signaling the younger was coming close to his end. He payed extra attention to the tip, knowing by experience how amazing the stimulation felt. And he was rewarded by a long moan of his name, that made Hongjoong twitch in his pants as well. Mingi had always been extremely sexy with that low voice of his, and it's not the first time they find themselves in this kind of situation.

"Joong, I'm gonna come.." He choked out, while looking at his friend.

"Go ahead baby, do it"

It didn't take more for Mingi to paint Hongjoongs hand, and in his own shirt in his semen, moaning loudly as he did so. Hongjoong relished in the view, Mingi's adam's apple bobbing up and down, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. He brushed over the tip a few more times, until Mingi asked him to stop, as he became way too sensitive.

Hongjoong grabbed up to go get tissues, then cleaning Mingi, only to go and throw the paper towels in the bin. Once he turned back around, Mingi had taken his stained shirt off, and was now shirtless in the studio. It was Hongjoong's turn to become painfully hard, and luckily for him, Mingi noticed.