"Sheeran." (a/n- this is fiction okay idek his parent's names I just love him and his soul and voice and personality idgaf about the people who spawned him so don't be like "that's not true" bc I know)

"Oliver Sheeran? I'm not going to lie, I think Oliver Andrews sounds better," I commented with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but what about Ed?" He looked very excited and I laughed.

"Yes, but you only have Oliver Edward Andrews to work with, so I think that's all that matters." He looked a little disappointed, hanging his head. "I think Oliver Andrews is a lovely name."

"Thanks," he murmured, nodding his head lightly. His face still held a small frown and I immediately felt sorely about my actions.

"So, what's it like working here?" I took this as my opportunity to pry. "It must be difficult to keep a girlfriend."

He leaned his back on the pillar, tilting his head up and looking to the ceiling. "Eh, I don't really have much trouble with that." I perked up an eyebrow.

"Have you got a girlfriend?" I inquired, a casual grin on my face. I wiggled my eyebrows, hoping that would make me seem less like I was meddling.

He smirked at me. "Why are you so anxious to know? I have to say, Jess. I never thought you to be the kind to make out with one and beg for another." My mouth fell agape.

"What are you talking about?" I gasped, pressing my palm to my chest.

"Oh, drop the act, babe," he grinned deviously, running his fingers through his hair. I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight to my right foot with a hand on my hip. "Harry tells me everything, you know." I groaned and smacked my head against the pillar.

"He seriously told you about last night? It just happened!" His grin grew in length and his eyes lightened up.

"No, he didn't, but now I know something happened." My eyes widened even more and my face contorted.

"You a.ss!" I shouted, pushing him. "How dare you?"

"Think of it as revenge for putting me in jail."

***

"I can get your shirt for you, babe," I muttered as Stevie began to sit down.

"That would be lovely," she lazily grinned up at me from the bench she sat at.

We were tie dying shirts in the craft shack that evening, as the sun began to sink down, leaving pinks and oranges in between the leaves. There were five boxes with blank shirts at the front of the room, marked XS, S, M, L, and XL. Mr. David apologized to the girls if he didn't have their size, saying that he was only able to order a certain range of sizes. I don't think there was anyone that didn't fit into any of the shirts he had. I walked to the medium bin before tens of girls came up to trample over me, and grabbed as many extra bottles of dye I could. There was a small caddy in the center of each table, but God knows how long they would last. When I got back to the table, Stevie's head was on the table, her arms covering her face.

"Oh, dearest," I sang out, jabbing her in the rib with my knee. I was unable to use my hands.

"Oy, was that necessary?" She groaned, sitting up and taking the burden out of my tanned arms. "Good god, how much dye do you need, woman?" I laughed quietly under my breath, organizing the bottles on the table in correct colour coordination.

I decided on a traditional twist dye, twirling my shirt. I went with a bright blue, a vibrant orange, and a few streaks of yellow in there. Stevie made fun of my inability to match colours, but I thought it looked lovely.

Stevie told me that she was going to cut her shirt after it dried to make a crop top, and I laughed, nodding.

"I've finally gotten my belly button pierced and I can't even show it off hardly," she groaned, tapping her fingers on the table.

"I'm wearing your deodorant," I blurted.

"What the heck?" She asked, her face contorted in confusion. "How was that relevant?" I shook my head.

"It wasn't. So, I've a question for you." She nodded as if to tell me to continue. "What is your opinion on Oliver and Harry?" Her lips pursed and she looked over my shoulder in deep thought.

"Well," she began, "do you mean separately, or are you aiming toward their little bromance?" I laughed.

"Together."

"Well, they're awfully close. I've known them since I was sixteen. I was there the first time Harry saw Oliver naked." I gasped at the information.

"What? Why?"

"Well, Harry went through this phase, apparently, where he would get naked at random times. Oliver had seen Harry naked like, a billion times, but when Harry walked in on Oliver for the first time, he freaked out, and kept talking about what Oliver's flaccid d.ick looked like." I laughed. "He was apologizing so much, it was actually funny."

"I've seen you naked and it's not weird," I muttered. "Why is that weird for guys? I don't get it."

"I don't know. It didn't bother me at all when I saw you naked the first time," Stevie explained.

"But that one night in May-"

"Oh, shut up."

"You're quite a good kisser, Stevie," I smirked.

A U T H O R N O T E :
it's so short I'm sorry but I've been busy with reports and tests and just a bunch of stuff

and no photos bc I'm in a hurry I'm sorry 

I'm really sorry bUT YOU GUYS GOT C3 TO RANK 5 OMG BLESS YOU and I'm almost at 1M and 5k followers so I officially feel like Beyoncé

I HAVE TO GET BACK TO SLEEP OKAY SO I love you guys so much! Remember to comment and vote bc big love for you

external link: a little outfit made my @kkat0345 BLESS HER

- HIGHTLIGHT WITH A QUESTION -

"Do you make up the story as you go or do you already have everything planned out? : ) love your writing!" - @angelina-styles

1. Thank you v much hehe 2. I have a couple things I want to happen, and I know how it's going to end, but other than that not really no. I just go with the flow and whatever mood I'm in.

MY Q 4 U: what is your favourite movie?
(mine is POTC)

- arabella