"I said, On the ground !!" he raised his voice then forced me down to the ground.

I sadly watched the balloons I bought fly away then felt the officer sit on me.

"Aye get yo ass off me man" I said trying to get from under him.

"this is henderson i need back up suspect is resisting arrest" I heard him say lowly.

"Come on man why you lying ?! Yo big ass is literally on me" I said thrashing my body around.

More police sirens were heard and when they got close he got off of me and another police car pulled up then two more officers hopped out.

My shirt was raised up and I knew they would see my gun so I moved my hand to try and pull it down.

"DON'T MOVE" he yelled then they all pulled their gun out pointing it at me.

"Aye chill out !!" I raised my voice "Put you hands on your head" the other one said and I did.

"She got a gun" he said lowly "Stay down !" The third one said slowly walking around me with his gun pointed.

I felt something poking me so I slightly shifted.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE !!" They yelled loudly at me.

Beyonce pov:

I heard a lot of commotion going on making me start to look around.

I seen nika on the ground with three police pointing a gun at her and my eyes went wide.

I quickly got out the car running over there "Stop ! Don't shoot her !" I said getting in front of her.

The officers looking shocked when they seen me and put their gun down some.

I turned to nika who had tears in her eyes and helped her up "i didn't do nothing" she said lowly.

"i know baby it's ok" I said wiping her eyes. "Move away from her" a officer said behind me.

"just give me a minute with her" I said looking back at them and one of them nodded.

I turned back to nika who was looking down "baby" I said lifting her head.

"yes ?" she questioned lowly "give it here" I said talking about her gun.

"bey-"give it to me nika" I cut her off and she sighed grabbing her gun off her waist handing it to me.

I stuck my hand under her shirt going to the other side of her waist grabbing her other gun.

"i don't wanna go with them" she whispered to me "i'm gonna come get you baby, as soon as I leave ok" I said and she nodded.

"you won't be there long bubba i promise" I said pecking her lips.

"That's enough !" I heard a officer yell so I backed away from nika.

I watched them cuff her then walk her to the car and she kept looking back at me with sad eyes.

They put her in the car then left. I sighed looking around noticing it was people recording making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed the stuff nika bought off the ground and grabbed her keys then walked to the car getting in.

Onika pov:

"Hi again" the detective said walking in with a smile "what do you want" I gritted.

"I haven't seen you around, where you been ?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"At home with my girl and kids" I said rolling my eyes "Oh, beyonce right ?"

I looked at him with a glare and he smiled "you know, my wife is a huge fan of her" he said.