Chapter 13

The entire Cloud Recesses is adorned in colour red. Everywhere, there is an air joy and happiness. Love is in the air. It's Lan Shizhui an Jing Rulan's marriage.
Needless to say Lan zhan and Wei Wuxian both are extremely busy with the rituals.
Jing Yi is helping his brother to get ready.
JY : Yo! You getting married bruh! Not me crying *sniffs*
SZ : Hey No matter what you are always gonna be my brother. *hugs jing Yi *
Lan Zhan enters with a red forehead ribbon.
Jing Yi leaves.
SZ : *sits down quietly *
LZ : *changes his blue ribbon with the red one *
Be kind to him and yourself. Being married isn't the goal, staying happy and loved is. Believe each other.
WWX : *joins in * And never forget that we always have got your back.
*a group parent hug*
Let's go shall we?!

The wedding is complete, without a hustle. After much persuasion, Lan Qiren gave in, of course much reluctantly.

Both Lan Shizhui and Jing ling are happily married now. Shizhui gifts his wooden butterfly to Jinx Ling as a marriage gift. They will love each other to the moon and back.

But the only thing that still bothers Wei Wuxian and probably something which he can never approve of is, his fur grandchild, Fairy.

Fairy barks
WWX : *literally on Lan zhan's lap * AAAAAHHHHH ITS A DOOOOOOGGGGGGG!!!! LAN ZHAN SAVE ME!!!!!
LZ : It's okay I am here.
Jing ling steps in pulls Fairy in his arms.
JL : When is your Daddy Wei ever going to take Fairy in?!
SZ : Love, give him some time *pats on Fairy* that's my good girl.
WWX : A YUAN!! YOU BETTER KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME.... *endless banter*
JL : Why is it so? Why can't you accept my fur baby?..... *again endless counter banter*
And these episodes of banter goes on. A happy yet chaotic family of the Lans.
LZ : We love them this way don't we?!
SZ : Yes we do dad!
----------The end -----------
Hope you enjoyed it.

NOTICE: NONE OF THE ARTS USED IN THIS FANFIC ARE OWNED OR CREATED BY ME . CREDIT GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE CREATORS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY SOLE INTENTION TO USE THESE ARTS WAS TO MAKE THIS FAN FIC A LITTLE MORE VIBRANT.

REGARDS,
AUTHOR.