Chapter 7

The full moon overhead is shinning brightly. Gentle wind is blowing. Jing ling is standing beneath the tree, in his bright golden robes. His face is dull but it's his birthday.
Just then someone snaked their arms around his waist. It's Shizhui. He plants a peck on Jing ling's cheek.
SZ : Happiest Birthday my A ling.
Jing ling turns toward him with a not so happy face.
SZ: What happened Jing Rulan?! Aren't you happy?
JL : Yuan gege! *in a voice so soft that it melted all hearts* Do you think I am evil??
SZ : *holding Jing ling in an embrace * *gasps* No! Never! Why do you ask such a thing my love??
JL : Do you think that I am a brat, with a fate that killed my parents? That I am the reason to my JiuJiu's pain. *sobing into Shizhui's shoulder*
SZ: *Crying as well * No my love! How can someone as of a newborn be responsible for his parents demise or ill fate? It's all bad luck that you had. But none was your fault. You were never the one to be at fault.
The sincerity in his voice soothed Jing ling.
JL : Yuan gege, then why do everyone around me is so cruel? Why does the world tag me as an evil person? Why? Why? Gege, why? *tears rolling down *
SZ : I know you are wronged by the world , but you will never ever be wronged by me, Jing Rulan!
Now touching each other by their foreheads.
SZ: *whispers* A ling, my A ling.
JL : *whipers* A yuan

On that note they both entwine into a kiss so passionate that even the nature around them was blessing this couple. Sweet breeze fluttered by. Fishes in the lake swimming gleefully. Moon in the sky pouring all its light on them.
Slowly they broke apart. Both breathless. At this point, A ling was sitting on Shizhui's lap. Slowly he slid into and put his head on his lap. Shizhui lovingly caressing his hair. Jing ling reached for Shizhui's forehead ribbon which was loose. It came right out into his hand. Shizhui didn't even flinch, cause he knew this was the man he wants to be with.
-----------End of chapter ----------
Hope you liked it 😊