"There is a good waffle store near here right? Let's go there after we finish our drinks then."

After they were done with their drinks, they were heading to the waffle restaurant nearby. That was when it clicked on her. "I just realized that it is our first time hanging out just by the two of us."

"Yeah, it is... It's nice..." he then mumbled something after.

"I didn't hear the second half."

"N-Nothing!" He blushed as he frantically waved the both of his hands in front of him.

"Why do you blush a lot these days? Are you catching a cold or something?" Fuyuko asked as she placed her hand over his forehead. "You don't have a fever though."

That was when she noticed his face was getting redder than before. "Seriously, Tsumu. Are you sick? Do you want to go back home? I can treat you next time."

"I-I just feel hot right now! Let's hurry inside, so it's much cooler!" Atsumu said as he dragged her to the restaurant in a blink of an eye.

After they ordered, Atsumu asked Fuyuko a question. "Fuyuko, what do you think about dating?"

"That's so random," she said with a slight laugh. "Well... I never really thought about it."

"For example, I like you. Will you accept me as your boyfriend? Even if we are close friends?"

"If I like you back, why not? Although in a way it's scary since if we break up, I am losing my close friend as well. There are chances that I might drift apart with Samu as well when that happens. It might become awkward for Rin and Gin, too," she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Before Atsumu could ask her more questions, the waffles were out. She quickly dug in, enjoying her waffles. As she was doing so, she noticed Atumu not eating his. "Aren't you going to eat it? It's going to get cold."

Atsumu snapped out of his thoughts and picked up his fork. "Fuyuko, can you give me some advice?"

"Sure," she nodded. "What is it?"

"There is a girl I really like, but I don't know how to show her that I love her," Atsumu said as he glanced at her then back to his waffles.

Her eyes widen at his words. "You like someone? Really? I never thought that there would be a girl who catches your heart!"

"Well... She's special..." Atsumu mumbled with a blush.

"That's sweet," she smiled at the sight. "I'm no expert at this, but I think you can show her that she is special to you by treating her more nicer than others? Like make it obvious so she gets the message."

"I tried to do that, but I don't think she gets the message," he said in a dejected manner.

"You did? I don't remember you ever hanging out with a girl though," she said in confusion.

Atsumu did not say anything, so she just continued to speak. "Anyway, maybe she is a dense type? Try making it more obvious then. Like, get her small gifts or something. Just nothing fancy and such. You don't want her to feel pressured or uncomfortable."

"What do you think she will like?" He asked.

"I don't even know this girl. Describe her to me."

Atsumu thought for a moment. "Well, she's lazy but athletic. She is also smart, pretty, and quite dense."

She tilted her head. "That doesn't really help... Can you be more specific in a way I can know her preference?"

Atsumu then stared straight at her eyes. "She is just like you."

The way he looked at her and said those words somehow what her think it was her whom he was talking about. However, she was certain that it wasn't her, so she shook off the weird feeling crawling up inside her. "That makes it easier. In my case, I like simple stuff like bracelet, hair clip, scrunchies, sweets..."

"Can we go to the shops to check them out? I'll just look around and buy some next time," Atsumu asked.

"Sure," she nodded her head.

Once they were done with their waffles, they headed to different shops. As Fuyuko was looking around, she spotted a bracelet that caught her eyes. "Tsumu, look! This is cute!"

Atsumu stared at it before nodding in agreement. "It is. It's simple but cute."

"I know right?" She smiled as she placed it back down.

They then headed to another store that had full of hair accessories. They both looked around and she decided to buy some scrunchies and hair clips. After she picked some, she headed to the line to pay for the items.

"Fuyuko, can you wait for me outside after you're done? I'll just go to the bathroom," Atsumu said.

She nodded and he immediately left the store.

When she was able to pay for her items, she headed out to see Atsumu waiting for her already. "That was quick."

"The bathroom wasn't that far. Let's go home now?"

As they walked back home together, they soon reached the part where they should part ways. However, Atsumu insisted on walking her home. "Atsumu, it will be such a hassle. I'll walk home alone."

"But it might be dangerous to walk alone," Atsumu did not back down.

"Look at the sky, the sun is still there. I'll be fine," she tried to reassure him.

"You never know what might happen!" Atsumu tried to convince her.

In the end, Fuyuko sighed at his stubbornness and nodded her head. Atsumu smiled in victory before he began to walk her home. When they reached her house, she turned to him. "Thanks for walking me home. Go home safely."

Before she was able to open her door, Atsumu quickly stopped her. "W-Wait!"

"What's wrong?" She turned back in puzzlement.

He blushed as he pulled out something from his pocket. He handed it to her and mumbled, "I thought it will look nice on you. Bye!"

He then quickly ran away before she could even reply. She opened the package as she headed inside. Her eyes widened when she saw the content inside. It was the bracelet she said was cute a while ago.

She smiled and pulled her phone to message him. 'Thanks for the bracelet!'

Before she could put away her phone, she felt it vibrate. 'Wear it everyday then!'

She just giggled at his reply.

"Oh, you're home," Rintaro said as he exited his room. "How was your time with him?"

"Fun, although I didn't know he liked someone," she said.

Rintaro gave her a look of disbelief as he shook his head.