4. Big Joint Family

Aarushi's POV......................

"Dadddd, please!!!" I pleaded to my dad, following him downstairs to dinning hall.

"No, Twinkle (Aarushi's nickname from Rishi)." Dad said sternly, but whom he kidding I'm his daughter after all. I won't give up this easily, I need to put more effort.

"Dad, you can't do it with your Twinkle." I said in a mare whisper as I sniffed a little.

Game is on now!!!

I know he can't handle my cry at all, he will give up soon. I smirked looking at him halt abruptly in middle as he heard me. He turned towards me and I hung my head down, trying my best to do some crying session.

"Twinkle, you know it, I can't stand your cries. So you always use them against me. That's not fair Twinkle." He said as I huffed in defeat. Looks like I used this trick on him so many times, that he is not going to give up now.

"But dad, I just want one day. Only a day." I pressed further looking straight in to him.

"No means no, Twinkle." He deadpanned, turning around walked away.

"What happened, precious (another nickname for Aarushi from her father's grandparents)??"  I heard pa(grandpa) voice from my back, another person who can help me to come out of this mess.

"Pa, see na dad is not listening to me." I said pouting a little towards him. To which he shook his head while rubbing his temple.

"That brat, I know when he is born. He is going to be pain in my ass, and he even turned like that. I was about to give up him to adoption too, but looking at baby(his wife, Nithya) and her love towards him. I didn't have an heart to do it. Now I regret not giving him for adoption." He said and now it's my time for shaking my head.

Again these two started there silly fight in early in the morning itself. Pa encircled his hand around my shoulder as we both walked to dinning hall.

"But he is my dad and your son, Pa." I stated leaning my head on his chest while walking.

"But that doesn't make him less annoying, right??" He huffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop badmouthing about me to my daughter." I heard dad and here we goes the most silliest fight is started in Raj mansion.

"Badmouthing?? About you?? I said what is true." Pa said glaring at dad and dad did that same while rolling his eyes to pa.

"And why don't you tell about yourself?? Let me say it..." Dad said staring at pa and I narrowed my eyes to both of them.

"Come on guys, stop it. What I'm asking you both and what are you doing here??" I ask them glaring at both as they both sat quietly.

Thank God!!!

"Twinkle, it's for your safety. They will come with you and I won't listen anything about it." Dad said.

"Dad, I'm elder than those triplets, but they hardly behave like that. I need to protect them not they need too.." I still pressed.

"Come on Aarushi, we are not stopping you to do anything. We just be with you and others that's it." It's Aalekh this time.

I turned to him and glared at him to which he and his two demon's, shrugged there shoulders.

"And besides, last time when you went out without informing anyone. You remember what happened??" Aalap said and I saw him in shock.

"What happened?? I came home perfectly fine and kneeled at a boy who tries to touch me." I declared as I felt happy remembering that boy, whom I kneeled.

"Yes, that's what we are explaining to you??" Aalok said.

"What explaining?? It's like you are saying I'm the one who came home got beaten by someone."

"Sure you kneeled him, but the thing is, if we are with you, no one I repeat no one will even dare to look at you or our other cousins." Aalekh said slowly making me understand. But I'm pissed off already, to see them all over protectiveness towards us.

"Aarrrggghhhhh!!!" I screamed as I pulled my hairs.

"But it is girls day out." My final shot to which Aalekh smirked and I glared at him.

"We don't interfere in your girls day out. We just follow you guys in another car." He declared as triplets took there seat on dinning table.

Just then Dhriti and Laksh came and occupied there seats too. I turned to dad pouting a little.

"Rishiiiii, they are so over protective." I whined like a child now.

"They are born to protect you Twinkle. That's the only job they have.." dad said and I huffed and gave up on trying more.

"Excuse me, Rishi. My boys loves there sister's, that's not job for them. That's there brothers duty." We all heard Aru voice coming from kitchen and soon she arrived holding hot box.

She kept it on table, no, no, she banged it on table, as she turned to me. Oh god!!! Looks liek I'm in trouble now.

"And Aarushi no more whining over it, they will follow you wherever you go. So, stop sulking over it, understand??" She ask me glaring at me and I nod my head.

"Aru, you look sexy, sweetheart. While you are warning." We heard dad overly obsessed love voice and I sighed.

"Shut up, Rishi!!!" Aru whispered yelled to him and She again walked to kitchen to bring more dishes.

"You forget to give her morning kiss, she looks like she lost something." I leaned to dad as I whispered it slowly in his ears.

"No, I didn't forget it. I even gave her more and more." Dad whispered back to me.

"Then, why she is behaving like that??" I whispered back. To which he just shrugging his shoulders. Even Dev, priya joined us on breakfast table.

We soon dig in to breakfast, laughing, chatting about all. It's my family, always pull each others legs but if anyone needs shoulder. My complete family stood with hat person to make him feel courage.

Family comes first!!!

My big joint family!!!

Which I love the most...

After completing breakfast, I called to Nayna and my best friend Gouri. They both said they are ready and waiting for me and Dhriti.

So, me and Dhriti started in one car and Aalekh, Laksh was in one car in front of my car. While Aalap and Aalok was in another car following my car. I'm stuck in between those two cars.

We first went to Gouri and picked her up, she came running to us and hugged me and Dhriti.

"You didn't get rid of them!!" She said looking at my triplets who came out of car and leaned on it. But still they maintained a distance though but still they are here with me. I shook my head pouting a little to Gouri, to which she just laughed and hopped in car.

"She tried her level best, but you know our family.." came Dhriti voice, she too shook her head and pouted a little. Soon we reached tsunami house, yes tsunami. Nayna is tsunami, always blabbering non sense.

......

To be continued........

Hello cupcakes

So, how is the chapter...

Hope so you all like it...

Do comment it, review it...

Love you all