Facing Draco and Ginny

Heroneka felt helpless without Hermione. Although her body was getting healthier and her angelic self was energy shields, powers, were getting under her control, she felt mentally and emotionally drained. Heroneka had decided that she wasn't going to talk to anyone about what happened between her and Andrew. She just wanted... Hermione to recover soon. Talking about Draco! Heroneka had decided to ignore him completely.

On a good note, she received an owl from her godfather late at night after returning to her dormitory.

Dear Love, 

The physical pain and energy imbalance you are going through is a good sign. It means that your body is evolving as much as should after your third death. Let me know when your blue energy returns to you. That will mean that you have evolved completely as much as you should after your third death.

Hermione will be fine soon enough. I have faith in Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout. Stay safe and write back to me when you can.

Love,
Dad.

Harry and Ron caught Heroneka the next morning in the common room and told her how they went to the dark forest with Hagrid's dog, Fang. They followed the spiders all the way to their home and ended up meeting Aragog, the monster about which Tom Riddle had told them. Aragog had told Ron and Harry that he wasn't the monster who opened the Chamber of Secrets. They had somehow managed to run out of the forest, saving themselves from the spiders and gotten back safely to the common room.

"It was Moaning Myrtle!" Said, Harry. "The girl who died fifty years ago."

"Why don't we talk to her then?" Asked Heroneka.

"All those times we were in that bathroom, and she was just three toilets away," said Ron bitterly at breakfast, "and we could've asked her, and now..."

They kept talking about how they could go to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom because they were accompanied by professors all the time.

But something happened in their first lesson, Transfiguration, that drove the Chamber of Secrets out of their minds for the first time in weeks. Ten minutes into the class, Professor McGonagall told them that their exams would start on the first of June, one week from today.

"Exams?" howled Seamus Finnigan. "We're still getting exams?"

There was a loud bang behind Heroneka as Neville Longbottom's wand slipped, vanishing one of the legs on his desk. Professor McGonagall restored it with a wave of her own wand, and turned, frowning, to Seamus.

"The whole point of keeping the school open at this time is for you to receive your education," she said sternly. "The exams will therefore take place as usual, and I trust you are all studying hard."

Heroneka felt like she was ready to die again. How could she possibly STUDY HARD with all of what was going on?

"I think, I'll just walk up to the Slytherin monster and ask it to kill me." She told Ron. "That'll spare me the pain of exams and everything else too."

"Don't worry!" Harry told her. "Professor McGonagall will be waiting for you to wake up from your death with a set of question papers."

Ron looked as though he'd just been told he had to go and live in the Forbidden Forest.

"Can you imagine me taking exams with this?" he asked them, holding up his wand, which had just started whistling loudly.

Three days before their first exam, Professor McGonagall made another announcement at breakfast.

"I have good news," she said, and the Great Hall, instead of falling silent, erupted.

"Dumbledore's coming back!" several people yelled joyfully.