Draco's Anger

"Are you still upset with them?" Asked Heroneka.

Heroneka and Hermione had just settled down on the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Of course, I am." Hermione buttered a toast for herself.

"Well! What about me then?" Heroneka helped herself with some boiled eggs and a bowl of porridge. "I was on that flying car too, you know? You should be angry with me as well."

"Oh, shut up," Hermione pointed her fork at Heroneka. "You! You would jump off a cliff if Ron asked you to. You don't even think what you're doing is right or wrong when it comes to Ron and Harry. It's pointless to even expect you to have not accompanied them on that illegal journey."

"You're not wrong though." Heroneka winked at her. "I would love to jump off a cliff. Only we can attach a parachute. Or maybe we could use the floating charm or hovering charm-"

"Snitchy!" Hermione looked so offended. "SHUT UP!" she hissed in a whisper.

That very moment Ron and Harry walked in and joined them. They both sat next to Hermione who had her copy of Voyages with Vampires propped open against a milk jug.

"Good morning, ladies!" Ron said brightly. "The dull grey clouds outside say hello to you."

"Morning!" Mumbled Hermione, with a stiffness.

Harry and Ron exchanged looks then looked at Heroneka. She shook her head dismissively and then focused on her breakfast.

Neville Longbottom, on the other hand, greeted them cheerfully.

"Mail's due any minute - I think Gran's sending a few things I forgot." He told them.

As soon as he said so, there was a rushing sound overhead and a hundred or so owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd. A brown barn owl flew straight up to Heroneka but landed on Harry's arm.

"Hello there!" Harry greeted him as he took the letter from the owl.

"That's William's owl." She told them. "His name is Oscar."

Harry handed Heroneka a letter and then a few moments later, after being fed some bits of sausage, Oscar left. Heroneka ripped open the letter.

"What does it say?" Asked Hermione. "Is William angry at you for flying around in a car?"

Her eyes were fixed at Heroneka, but Ron and Harry knew she was being loud so they could hear her clearly. It was a funny scene. Hermione, Harry and Ron were sitting across the table to Heroneka. All of their faces looked kind of annoyed at the moment. She turned to William's letter.

Hello Snitchy, 

I received a letter from Dumbledore last night. It hurts me to see that despite taking so many measures to keep you safe, your behaviour has been nothing but disrespectful towards my concern for you.
I have always made sure that you got all the things you wanted. You told me that you wish to call me your father someday. Is it too much to ask for you to be out of trouble? This was the second time I heard about you flying around in that enchanted car without Mr Weasley's permission. What you three have done has only created more problems for him. I condemn your actions and request you to be more mature and wise.
We all wish to keep you safe so that nobody misuses your deaths against you. Your safety is very important, not just for me or you, but the wizarding community as well. I hope you reflect upon your actions and learn from your mistakes.

Love,
Your Dad.

Heroneka gulped. She felt her body getting weaker and her hands shivering. William was her godfather, but now he had given her the right to call him Dad? How ashamed she was and how much trouble had she caused to Mr Weasley. William was expecting to have a father-daughter bond with her and she was... Doing everything in her power to let him down.