Harry vs. Draco

"You have to tell Harry!" Hermione insisted. "If you won't, Malfoy will. He always looks for a reason to harass Ron and Harry."

"No way!" Heroneka whispered back to her. "What happened during that detention, it stays behind in the dungeons. Don't talk about it to anyone, Mione. I swear!"

"Alright!" Hermione grunted, getting back her book.

The two had settled all their stuff on a corner table in the library, away from everyone. Madam Pince, the librarian wouldn't go to that section of the reading room because there were very few students. Heroneka had told Ron and Harry about Draco's surprise visit during her detention, but she had altered some details to make it sound like they just worked and very little talking happened.

"Why did he volunteered for it though?" Asked Ron. "He runs away from such work."

"Oh, he said Snape was going to give him good grades on his homework as a favour in return." Heroneka had cooked up new stories.

"You know you're lying to Ron and Harry because of Malfoy, right?" Hermione had gotten pissed.

"Mione, can we just let it go?" She begged. "We have much more important stuff to focus on."

The biggest problem had been facing at the moment, was Heroneka's eyes. Since that night something unexpected had happened and her eyes had changed colours. Usually, they were dark royal blue and now they were set on a shade of fiery pink. Heroneka had to tell everyone she met that her body was going through some changes which was a part of her angelic evolution. Ron and Harry didn't bother her much after that, but they had been keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't spend a lot of time with Draco.

"Ask William about it?" Hermione had suggested.

Heroneka had written a letter to William asking why her eyes would change colours and get stuck on fiery pink leaving any other colour aside. William had written back to her saying it was fine and there was nothing to worry about. He suggested that she tried to focus more on blue, which might end up changing her eyes back to normal.

Heroneka tried focusing on turning her eyes back to blue, but they simply won't. She tried it for a week, meditating, trying to find answers in Gemma's book for her... But nothing happened. After a week, her eyes began to change colour and ended up getting stuck in a shiny shade of purple.

"I think the dark blue and fiery pink mixed up and changed to that colour!" Hermione said thoughtfully.

"Oh, you think?" Heroneka gritted her teeth.

One good thing that happened was, now her eyes weren't attracting much attention. When she had those fiery pink eyes, people wouldn't stop staring at her. Even Colin had taken a few pictures with Heroneka, saying he loved the pink shade. Now, the number of students gawking at her in the Great Hall had reduced.

"Heroneka, can I talk to you?" Oliver Wood approached her one evening in the common room. "It is urgent."

She and Hermione were sitting there, doing potions homework, while Ron was snoring, resting his head on top of his assignment.

"Sure." She nodded. "What happened? Where is Harry?"

"Oh, Harry is fine. He is doing great!" Oliver looked upset. "He's at the hospital wing."

Ron snored even louder but was wide awake the next moment.

"What?" Hermione dropped her quill. "What happened to him?"

"He is alright!" Oliver assured them. "Alicia ended up getting bashed against the stands while we were practising. She lost control and just... Crashed against the stands. She is not in a good condition."