[🧡🤎] Chapter 1- And Then We Met

[Yashiro POV]

[Note- changing the story a bit. Hanako has just transferred to this school. It's the first day of the year but yashiro has been here way more as u all probably know]

"Oomph!" I sit down at my desk. I cup my hand and lean my face on it. It's the first day of the year in Kamome Academy. I'm now officially a high school student! But before I can daydream about any of the boys here [HAHAAHAH IM SORRY], our new teacher announces..

"Hello. I'm your home room teacher, Mr Nagisa. It's nice to meet you all. [Sorry if this is the wrong teacher, I'm only on volume 7 of the manga ok-]  Before we do everyone else's introductions, we have a new student who is going to be in our class."

I raise my head. I wonder who it could be.. a boy? Hehehe.. I almost start daydreaming again when, yes, a boy slowly edges into the classroom. He's a bit taller than me, with scruffy dark brown hair and is wearing a (slightly worn out) plain white shirt with a loosely-tied tie. But, what stands out the most about him is his eyes.

Oh my god, his eyes. I can't look away from them. What colour are they? Yellow.. no, orange. It's as if they keep changing. I feel like I'm looking inside him.. they're hiding something. They're so deep. I don't want to look away.

"Hey, Nene-chan?" I feel something on my shoulder. "Earth to Nene! It's time for your introduction, Nene-chan!" [This is Aoi btw]

"WAH-" Oh, right! What the heck am I doing?! I guess I spaced out..

"U-uh, hi there, my name is Yashiro Nene, and uhhh.. I'm not a daikon..?" I whispered the last bit and looked down to prevent the rest of the class seeing my bright red face, as soon as I realised what I said. I hear a few stifled laughs from people sitting close to me.

"..Alright, thank you Yashiro. Now, for the next introduction.."

Time skip because introductions are boring and I failed mine in school because I was 6

[Amane POV]

My head is spinning. Ah.. all I said was, 'Hello. My name is Yugi Amane. It's my first day here. I hope we can get along.'

"Alright." I say to myself. Time to put my 'brave face' on.

Suddenly, a girl with purple hair and a curious face is approaching me. "Hey! I'm Akane Aoi. You can call me Aoi though!" [sorry if I got the name order wrong, I always get the two mixed up loll. im doing this surnames first btw, like in japan msmsjajahajkddkjdhd]

"Yeah, I know..! What's up?"

"Uh, well, my friend Nene-cha- I mean, Yashiro went.. kind of.. weird after, well.."

"After what?"

"After.. seeing.. you.." She trails off, more confused than ever. She probably doesn't want to admit what both of us are thinking. I mean, look at me. Nobody likes me. Yashiro must have been looking at me because of how atrocious I look. Well, I can't afford to get anxious about that.

I'm about to reply to Akane-san [Not gonna call her Ao-chan nonono not yet at least-], but she's run off, back to her desk. She probably didn't want to be around me any longer, haha. So I just sit there, oblivious to my surroundings, for the rest of break. [do you americans call it recess or sm]

[End of Chapter 1]

Hellooooo! The story is finally starting!! Lmao, sorry if this is cringey or something, but if you don't like this type of stuff then I suggest not reading this-

I'm going to actually publish this as unfinished and keep adding to it o-o

I don't want to give up on this story-

I don't have much more to say, haha. Thanks for reading this, whoever you are, and see you in the next chapter! (Gonna go play genshin.)