Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)

Start from the beginning

He was always there for you, to put a smile on your face, to make you happy when you were feeling sad, to help you whenever you needed help, and most of all..

..to complete your life.

You both graduated highschool and attended the same University together. Coincidentally, the same University Himuro Tatsuya was attending. You saw each other again that one time where you had to stay until seven pm because of some research you had to do in the library.

You were carrying the books you were planning on borrowing when you bumped into someone. Thankfully, the books didn't fall, only your phone which you had stupidly put at the top. "Damn.."

"Sorry." A familiar voice spoke, then Himuro scooted lower to get your phone. His eyes widened when he saw the wallpaper which was you and Murasakibara, then he snapped his head at you. "[Name]?"

You gasped. "Tatsuya? Gosh, It's been awhile. How have you been?"

"I'm good." He smiled and glanced at your photo with Murasakibara one last time before giving you back your phone. "So you two are still together, I see."

You gave a small smile, suddenly feeling awkward. "Yeah, we are."

He didn't say anything for a moment and just stared at you. You looked so fresh and happy and perfectly inlove. And he realized, it still hurts. "I'm happy for you both."

"Thank you, Tatsuya.."

After that short talk, he left in a hurry saying he had to do something. So when your boyfriend came to get you, they didn't get the chance to see each other.

"You saw Muro-chin?" Murasakibara asked, surprised.

You nodded your head. "Yeah, he's here. You'll see each other one of these days too."

After Himuro graduated from Yosen, they didn't see each other again. Your boyfriend said they would sometimes exchange text messages, but that even wasn't always and all they ever talked about was mostly basketball. So you knew that Murasakibara missed his friend so much.

You stared at your lover, something was off about his appearance. Aside from his ponytailed hair, he seemed to have lost a lot of weight. Your eyes narrowed when you spotted a purple mark at the side of his cheek. "What happened to you?"

"Huh? What?" He asked, clueless.

You held his face and pulled him down to your level. It was indeed a bruise. With your suspicions flaring inside of you, you checked every part of his body. You rolled up the sleeves of his sweater and nearly gasped when you saw another bruise on his upper arm. "What the hell happened, Atsushi?"

He seemed to be at a loss for words for a moment, then he sighed and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Nothing, [Name]-chin."

"Then what are those? Did you get into a fight?"

"No, I didn't. They're just nothing, they're not even painful."

You gave him a sceptical stare. "Are you hiding something from me, Atsushi?"

He shook his head slowly then wrapped his arms around you, giving you a tight embrace. "No, [Name]-chin. I love you so much and you know that."

"Yes, I do." Convinced, you returned his hug and relaxed in his arms. "And I love you too.."

*   *   *

But sometimes, things aren't really meant to last that way forever. Change is the only thing constant in this world. It never once occured to you the thought of Murasakibara changing..