Chapter 7~The arena

Y/N's POV

"What is the meaning of this! Do you have any idea how expensive these chains were?" Your master said angrily. He furiously stomped over to you and pulled you by your hair. Pain washed over you and tears threatened to spill out but you managed not to cry out in pain by biting your lip and drawing some blood.

"This hasn't been the first time it happened" he said quietly. "Meet me at the arena tomorrow and I'll see what I'll do with you."

~Timeskip~

You lay on your bed counting the seconds that were passing by. "One...two...Three" you counted inside your head. You couldn't help and wonder what your master was going to do to you at the arena tomorrow.
"I guess I'll have to see to find out" was your last thought before you fell into a deep slumber

No One's POV

For those fellow slaves such as Y/N that tried to escape. They will fight to the death in an arena and then we will have an auction for the winner (but I will convince them that they will have freedom instead because that's every slaves wish). I've already invited many fellow slave traders "It's the perfect plan I'll be sure to be rich in no time!"

~At the Arena (Afternoon)~

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened the gates to the arena. I saw some familiar faces through the many slaves. I even saw my friend Maria (we don't spend much time together both being slaves but, with the little time we do spend we consider each other friends).

A tall man covered in black came towards me. "Y/N Right?" I nodded "Come this way" he said leading me into what seemed to be a small old fashioned building.

Inside there were many weapons. I suddenly noticed that some were missing. "Choose one." the man told me. " A weapon? For what?" I thought.

In the end I choose a sword that reminded me of the sword I used in my fight with Alibaba against the thieves .

After I had chosen my weapon the man sent me to a room that was dark and had a door in the back. "You may do anything you want for the next few minutes but once you hear the word "Start" you must exit this room and out that door. You must not go out beforehand." He said before walking away and disappearing into the darkness.

"I wonder what's going to happen out there?" I looked at my sword "and I wonder why I need this" suddenly I heard a voice above.

"Attention all slaves" (Wow, what a nice way to greet us, way to go master!) "There are currently 13 of you but that will change. Where you will be heading is an arena filled with obstacles. Not only do you have to overcome these obstacles but you will also need to protect yourself from the other slaves around you that will try to play dirty.

"There will only be one winner while the other 12 will die as entertainment for the arena. The one winner will be granted freedom" He has got to be kidding... "And if you think I'm just messing with you you'll be dead in no time.... START!"

Suddenly the door opened as I heard cheering and shouting as the outside blinded me.