Chapter 6~ Y/N's Answer

Y/N's POV

"I want you to accompany me and, Aladdin to capture a dungeon." Alibaba asked with a serious expression. I looked at him to to see if he was telling the truth or not. The rukh then started dancing around him showing that he was anxious and determined. I closed my eyes tightly before making my decision. "Sure Alibaba I would-" then I remembered that even if I wanted to go, I could never go because I'm a slave. Then those thoughts then came back to me.

~Flashback~

"Don't forget your my slave and I could do anything I want to you. Forever until the day you die." he said with the large whip and his head and his head tilted to an odd angle. "Forever...!"

~(Flashback over) Back to the present~

Tears started whelming up in my eyes and Alibaba's eyes widened at the sight this. As he started panicking tossing his arms around before taking out a tissue and handing it to me. I wiped my swollen eyes and gave him a small smile "Thank you" He really is a kind guy.

"It's no problem really" He said. "So Y/N you still haven't answered my question?" He said using a sing-song voice as if he was trying to mock me. "Alibaba, I would truly, love to go and, I'm honored but, there's no way I could ever leave my master and, my duty." Alibaba looked at me confused before giving me a sad look. "Oh now I remember so your a sl-"

"ALIBABA!!!" A recognizable and cute voice shouted. I saw Aladdin then running down the hill. Before leaping at him embracing him in a tight hug. "You know it's not very nice of you to leave me alone. You told me that you were going to get some water from the well and then come back!" He whined onto his shirt.

After he was done with his fit he hopped down and saw you. "Oh! Hi Y/N nice to see you again." He said cheerfully. "Nice to see you too." You said with a sarcastic voice remembering his "event" but Aladdin nevertheless he seemed happy with your response.

"So Alibaba, has Y/N agreed to come with us?" He whispered (loudly) into his ear. Alibaba shook his head sadly as he scanned you top to bottom noticing your chains. It wasn't long before Aladdin noticed them too. Before walking over to you and taking a flute he wore into his hands. Alibaba eyes widened at the sight of this. "I can help you show your pretty legs and have freedom!" He said.

Then, he blew his flute shattering your chains...