He badly wants to convince his wife that's important for him than anything...But he need to be there soon..He grabs his towel and he Went to take the shower...

Soon, He got ready and He descended down to the hall...He saw Pragya Arranging Breakfast.. Badly He is Hungry..But he don't have time for it...He decided to head towards the meeting...He felt his Pragya Holding his hand....

He looks at Her...She looks everywhere but not Him..He tries hard to control his laugh but he bites his Inner cheek to control it...

"You can go After having Your breakfast!!" She tells Him...

"I don't have time for that Fuggi.. I'll manage!!" He reasoned Her...She smirks hearing it...She holds his hand and pulls him to the dinning table..And soon she stuffed His favorite Hot Parathas inside his mouth with the combination of green chutney...He moans when the taste hits his taste buds...He Loves the parathas and He loves even More when His Pragya feeds Him...

Soon He ate the Parathas and he gulps the water....He is little did sad that even though she feeds Him but she didn't smiled at him a bit..He felt bad but he knew His Fuggi can't stay away from Him for long..He will convince his Fuggi once he came back From the meeting...

He looks around His Fuggi to say Bye to Her...

"Fuggi Bye!! I'll meet you in the evening!!" He said..But she didn't reacted...He Sighs and He went from there...

She looks at Him...She pouts angrily...

"Daily he used to kiss me..But that idiot forgot about it...Yeah I'm angry on Him but he went without kissing me.. Urgh?!" She fumes and she went from there...

Later in the evening...Abhi came Back home...He is Upset with His Fuggi...He tries to call her in the office..But she didn't attended his call...He misses her so Much...He regrets breaking the promise and upsetting her...

He peeps inside his room and he saw the empty Room...He Neatly placed the Sorry Card Which he brought today while coming back home...

He hears Her coming inside the Room...He smiles at her..But she didn't...He sighed sadly and he is damn Irritated with this silent treatment...He wants to pull her close to him, Hug Her, kiss Her and Feel her inside his arms but he is Helpless...

She curiously taken the card and she starts reading it...He kneenly looks at her reaction...But she didn't reacted like he excepted..She again keeps back the card on the Bed..She about to go..He holds her hand and Pulls Her close to Him by her Waist...

He starts to trace her cheek..She looks at Him...

"Baby I'm really Sorry... Hereafter I won't drink...This silent treatment is Hurting me...I can't stay away from you baby and you know that..Pls talk with me!!" He Said...

Without saying anything she come out from his grip and she Went from there...

"Fine then!! Even I don't want to talk with you!" he Shouts back..She did Heard what he has said....She pouts Hearing it...

Soon, at the night...Pragya enters inside the room and saw Her husband already on the Bed..And she Knows he is trying hard to sleep without Her...she closed the door and settled on the bed beside him....

He pulls the blanket over his head...She chuckled...She turns to other side...Even she didn't got sleep...She can't stay away from Him...She felt his hand around her waist...soon she felt his weight above her...she looks at Him...

"Don't show your big eyes to me...I can't Sleep without you so as you..Thats why!!" He tells her sternly and he hugs her closely and he starts to sleep....She smiles Hearing it .....She looks at Him..He is looking like a baby in his sleep...She smiled and she too slept in his arms...