my erwin

Dear My Erwin,

Wall Maria is down. I know that you know, but we know nothing. We know nothing of how to fix this, we just fled like scared little ducks after losing their way. We all did. Even you. Even me.
I can't blame us, I don't know what that was, what either of them were. How am I supposed to feel safe when you're flinging yourself around and killing them, but meanwhile there is those.. things out there.
Abnormals? No. The two huge ones were beyond abnormals. Colossal. That's what I'm calling the biggest one. I'm not sure what to say about the other one. It looked almost.. human-like?
I have to me imagining things.
Anyone would be after watching their friends being slaughtered. It's just us and a few others left. I shouldn't have even tried to fight. I just ended up getting hurt. You did too..

We didn't even get near the stupid big ones. We couldn't do anything, we were heading inward to report our stupid unsuccessful trip AGAIN. I hate this. I hate all of this. I'm don't playing by the rules if it won't save us. If it won't save you.

I love you, Erwin. I can't just keep waiting to see when I'll have the balls to tell you. I love you. I will never stop loving you, even when the world ends. This is probably the start anyways.

So I'm sure you'll be searching for me soon, because I'm not sitting idly by anymore. I'm going to send these mother fuckers.

— Levi Ackerman.