Chapter 1

Stacie's POV

I sigh. My parents have been gone a week now. To be honest, I am lonely. My parents took my siblings with them. I have three siblings. Savanna, who is several years older than me. Brad is 13 and extremely hormonal. Then there is Olivia who is four and just plain adorable with her blonde hair and warm brown eyes. Brad has light brown hair with hazel eyes. Savanna has long chestnut hair with green eyes. Most people don't realize we are siblings because we look different, but if you look close enough you can see we all have similar bone structures. Plus, Savanna and I are tall and thin with big chests. Because Savanna is older than me we don't talk much, but I miss talking to Olivia and Brad. I can't really talk to Drew because we slept together and I can't remember it. Talk about awkward. And thus my lonely life. The good news is I recently heard from Savanna, and it's the first time in three months. She has gone to see Aunt Michelle to help her out with her obnoxious kids and she also needs help moving around the house. My Aunt Michelle has asthma, so when she got sick with pneumonia it almost killed her. Savanna made an offer to bring Brad and Olivia home, but my dad doesn't think I'm capable of caring for Brad and Olivia. I am totally responsible when they are around! I start scrolling through my messages.

1 from Brad- I'll read it later.

10 from Dad- Delete all.

2 from Mom- Aw! They say how much Olivia misses me and how she wants to talk to me. Something on the screen of my iPhone 4S almost gives me a mini heart attack. The time. It is 4:50 and I have to be at dance class at 5!

~2 hours later~

I am completely exhausted and desperately need sleep, but I'm going to be up for several more hours. Courtney, Kayla, Kara, and Dana are coming over at 8, giving me an hour to clean myself up. I run up the stairs into my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I've decide on a pair of denim booty shorts to show off my long toned legs with a purple flowy top that happens to push up my chest. I go into my bathroom and turn on the shower. While it heats up I plug in my curling iron and set out my makeup. With the shower warm, I quickly take off my dance clothes and jump in the shower. I wash my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo and scrub the dirt and sweat off my body. As I get out of the shower I'm already drying myself off. I grab my outfit and throw it on in record time. I begin to put my makeup on while my hair air dries. My makeup consists of light mascara, foundation, lip gloss, and light eye shadow to make my eyes look even more blue. When I'm done with makeup I finish drying my semi-damp hair and curl it. With just a small amount of hairspray to hold my curls, I'm done. I check the time, it is 7:45. All I need to do is put out some snacks and beer. I seriously almost kill myself running down to the basement fridge.

I open the fridge and see it perfectly stocked with beer. I takes me several trips up and down the stairs to get 15 bottles of beer on the snack table I set up. I add the snacks to the table, and what do ya know? I can make myself a nifty little snack table. Just as I finish setting up the snacks the doorbell rings. I open the door to see my best friends standing there. Courtney and Kayla are holding a six pack of Coors Light each. Kara is holding enough food to feed a small army. Dana is in charge of music, so she has her iPod and iHome. The weird part was she had several more speakers and CDs in her bag. This can only mean one thing: they invited more people. Shit. That explains the extra beer, snacks, and music. I sigh.

"Okay. How many people did you invite?"

"Well we invited around... 30 more people..." Kayla says.

"Guys I don't have enough beer for that, even with what you brought!" I exclaim in exasperation.

"No it's okay. We invited Drew and Ben. They said they can bring the rest of the beer." Dana explains.

"You invited DREW?? Why didn't you tell me?! How does my outfit look? Did you even realize this is the first time I've seen him since we slept together? Is this why you all look so nice, while I look like it's any NORMAL day? When clearly it is not." I practically scream. This isn't happening.

"We invited Drew and didn't tell you because you probably would've freaked out even more. You look fine and we aren't dressed up at all. Just relax because this really is a normal day." Kayla explains slowly.

They are such liars. Kayla is in destroyed dark wash jeggings with a black v-neck shirt. her hair is straightened to perfection with her blue streak showing perfectly.

Courtney is wearing black leggings with a white lace top and a pink undershirt. Her medium length brown hair is in a fishtail braid with several loose strands framing her face.

Kara is wearing a short denim skirt with a simple maroon tube top. Kara's hair is a little below ear length, so she just slightly straightened it. It looks silky and smooth.

Dana is wearing a short strapless black dress. Most people say that the dress is too dressy, but she pulls it off. Her dirty blonde hair is perfectly straight, and she dip dyed the ends of her hair purple.

"Stacie, I know that look you're still worried," Kayla says, "but why don't we finish setting up and then I'll go to your room with you and help you change, okay?"
I take several deep breaths. When I feel ready to speak, I agree and tell everyone what needs to be done.

"Kayla and Courtney, put the beer in the fridge. Kara, I already have a snack table set up, so add what you can to the top. Anything that doesn't fit you can just put under the table. Dana, you can clear a corner in the living room for your iHome and CDs. Then place the speakers in the kitchen and dining room, maybe one near the door. Now everyone get to work!"

"Sir, yes sir!" They say in unison. 15 minutes and several small arguments later, the house is ready for a party. I am left in my booty shorts, but I am now wearing a blue American Eagle crop top that says "free spirit" on it. Kayla adds the letter 'S' onto my belly button piercing. My makeup is now a little darker giving me the smoky eye look. I am ready for this party.

The guests are already arriving by the time I get downstairs. I scan the already crowded entrance way for one person. I came down the stairs and look all over for him, but I don't think he's here. I turn around and bump into a solid chest. I look up into beautiful brown eyes, and he looks as nervous as I feel. I take a deep breath to try and calm my nerves. It doesn't really help. Before I think about it the words slip out of my mouth.

"Hey Drew."

(A/N): Hey guys!!! So I know a lot of you don't read this story at all, but it would be great if you could give me some constructive critism on my story. I know there are authors that freak out and delete their stories if you say one bad thing, but I'm confident in myself and my story. Please vote and recommend to your friends who love Pitch Perfect. Call me crazy, but I watch it atleast once a week. lol! But really thanks. For some people 100 views is nothing, but to me it means the world. Comment on your fave Pitch Perfect quotes!!!

-Sophia