Chapter 3: Appetizer Course

*** Evelyn's POV ***

I never wanted to be someone's mistress so I pressed Rafael on the whole situation. The guy obviously had pulled out all the tricks to entice this woman back into his life and he was right. Her loss was suddenly my gain. I could care less about the fancy room. The way Rafael gazed at me and gripped my body with sexy authority, hell, I'd probably let him fuck me in a sleazy bathroom.

But that's not the setting tonight. We bust through the door of his suite and stumble into a foyer, basically. We're both a bit tipsy as he presses me against the entry table. I easily hop up and he wastes no time moving between my legs. One hand goes immediately behind my neck and he dips his alcohol-laced mouth just shy of mine, hovering and teasing. I flash my eyes up to his, daring him to play this game with me. I'm a worthy competitor if he wants to go a couple rounds of playing hard to get.

"Waiting for something?" I rasp.

"Let's order some food before we get too distracted, huh?" He suggests, his gaze slipping to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"I like to eat." I agree.

He smirks and I can just imagine what he's thinking. I hope he's on the menu at some point tonight. He steps back and removes his suit jacket. I take a moment to slide off the table and adjust my dress.

"Any requests? This place is pretty stocked." He offers as he starts unbuttoning his cuffs and untucking his shirt.

"Probably something light. Maybe sweet. I don't want to spoil our appetites for other things that may be on the menu." I insinuate, moving around the room and checking out the amenities.

The jacuzzi is open-air and lit seductively in a private grotto through a pair of french doors. A sitting area with a crushed velvet couch and a few chairs is opposite the sleeping quarters with a giant, plush-looking bed and the type of headboard that begs to be used during foreplay. The artwork above the bed is suggestive too, a black and white close-up photo of twine wrapped around a woman's bare thigh with a man's veiny hand gripping the ends tightly at the apex.

I feel Rafael step behind me. One hand settles on my hip and the other wraps across the front of my shoulders. He holds me back against his warm bare chest, obviously having opened or removed his shirt all together. He rubs his groin against my ass slowly, but there is nothing subtle about his rock hard cock.

"Honestly I'm famished so I doubt I'll lose my appetite anytime soon." He whispers into the shell of my ear. His fingers ghost my aroused skin, dipping into my cleavage and tracing the natural curve of my breast. I close my eyes and delight in his touch. His lips move just barely above my skin. "Do you like the art?"

"It's definitely making me feel something." I tease, shifting my ass sharply against him. He grunts and whirls me around so quickly my head spins a little. His eyes are dark and hooded, his lips flushed pink by arousal. I can feel my desire for him soaking my panties as he remains still, like a wild animal ready to pounce. But I know the game well and I am no man's prey. So before he has a chance, I claim him.

I reach for him by his expensive pressed shirt, which he hadn't full discarded, balling the fine fabric in my fists and smashing my mouth into his. I literally feel his knees buckle a bit before he recovers and goes to war with me. His tongue darts through my lips as his hands dig into my fleshy hips. He backs me against the wall, the impact popping our hungry mouths apart. I take the opportunity to relieve him of his shirt. He helps by tossing it away and then he buries his hot mouth in the crook of my neck and palms my breast roughly through my dress.