Prologue: My Senpai~

No one pov 

The sun was setting in Japan as people were enjoying their day. Some students talked about hanging out at their friends house while couples would share a kiss. In Kazehaya High School, a boy was walking through the halls. Who was this boy? Why, it was none other than Y/n Buyantu. He was already kind of popular because he was half Mongolian and half Japanese, and there is rumors that he is actually the descendant of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan, as well as several Samurai throughout history, but, He was a pretty normal boy who enjoyed manga and art. He has always been a little bit of a loner and a bit of an outcast who is made fun of and spat on because of his Mongolian heritage. Even though he is made fun of by several guys and girls, they do admit behind his back that he is actually quite good looking and he is pretty intelligent. Y/n was heading to the library because nobody usually goes there after school. He figured he could go there and work on his studies, but he would get the surprise of his life. 

Y/n pov 

I made it to the library. It was a peaceful place because I won't encounter anyone apart from maybe 1 or 2 teachers. Before I could slide open the door, I heard loud laughter. 

Y/n: *Quietly* No... 

I opened the door with a blush on my face because I have always been nervous around people. Especially girls, and I could tell from the laughter that it was more than one girl. I opened the door and scanned the room until I landed of the source of the laughter. It was 4 girls sitting at a desk eating snacks and such, but now they weren't laughing. Now they were staring at me with blank looks on their faces. I blushed harder but they ignored me and went back to talking and laughing loudly. I walked past them and sat one table away from them and opened my bag to get out my work for studying. I didn't get far in my work until I started to unintentionally eavesdrop on them. Something about a boy posting a picture. I tried to ignore it and use my breathing technique until they talked about a book and one girl got up to grab it... and the book was right behind me. Shit! Now I was panicking. 

Y/n: *In head* Calm down Y/n... Breathe in and out calmly. 

I was breathing in and out until my pencil lead broke. 

Y/n: *Quietly* Dang it. My pencil. 

I went to grab a new pencil but I accidently bumped my bag and it fell on the ground spilling its contents. And by contents, I mean my manga book and my art drawings. I went to pick it up until the blonde girl who was getting a book picked it up and smirked. 

???: Hey girls, come look at this. 

The rest of the group came over and started to go through it with judgmental looks on their faces. I was so embarrassed and had a shocked look on my face. They just laughed at me and dropped my stuff back on the ground and laughed while walking away. 

???: Are you coming Nagatoro? 

???: I'll catch up later. 

The girls left and I just stared at the ground until I could hear a chair get pulled up in front of me and I looked up to see an extremely cute girl in front of me. I knew she was a first year because I've never seen her around any second years. 

Y/n: *Blushing* Hello

The girl in front of me held up the papers in front of me and I got nervous. 

???: Did you draw these? 

Y/n: Yes. 

She looked at them and back at me until she smiled. 

???: These are pretty good. Are you a first year? 

Y/n: *Looks down* No. I'm a second year. 

???: I guess that makes you my Senpai~~~ 

Y/n: *Shocked* *Blushing* Eh?! 

???: And you really think that this will ever happen to you?! *Laughing* 

Y/n: What do you mean? 

???: I know you portray yourself in this character. The romance in this drawing will never happen to your sorry ass! *Laughs harder* 

I was shocked, confused, hurt, and sad. 

???: If you're so confident, then practice with me! 

She got up and pulled me up and then she started do a spin kick and recite a line from my comic. She wanted me to stroke her hair and tell her how beautiful she was because that is what the male character said in my comic. I approached her and was about to stroke her hair and say my line, but I got so nervous and scared until she turned around with an evil smile on her face. 

???: HAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW A LOSER LIKE YOU COULD NEVER DO IT! YOU'RE SUCH A SCARED PERVERT! 

I backed up against the wall and she stood in front of me while laughing and pointing at me. I then did something that I have never done. Something I always keep inside me to not show weakness. I cried. I teared up and the tears were streaming down my cheeks as I whimpered. She then stopped and look at me with a smile and pulled out a handkerchief. She then started to dry my tears while comforting me and it shocked me to my core. 

???: Shh shh. There there. It's ok Senpai. 

I then sat then with my legs out on the floor. She put the handkerchief in my hand and started to walk away until she poked her head out again and smiled at me. 

I looked at her and she looked at me. 

???: *Smiles* The name is Nagatoro. It was nice meeting you Senpai~ I'm sorry for making you cry. See you tomorrow~~~ 

She then left while I sat there rethinking everything. 

Nagatoro pov 

I started to head home until I stopped to think about that boy. I know him. I have seen him around school and I always kind of admired him and today I got to talk to him. I smiled and blushed when I started to think about what he looked like again. 

Nagatoro: *Giggles* Senpai is cute~ 

I walked home more while thinking about senpai until I started to feel guilty and sad. I wondered why until I started to think about how he cried. That's why I felt bad. The person I admired and finally got to talk to, cried because of me. I frowned until I smiled again. 

Nagatoro: I'll make it up to Senpai tomorrow.