Chapter 1: Making it up to him

No one pov 

It was the next day in Kazehaya High School, and all the first and second years were in the cafeteria for lunch. We see the half blood himself, Y/n, getting his lunch and looking for a place to sit. He usually, being a loner, tries to sit alone or sit at a table where one other person would sit. Sadly for him, all the tables were taken and he had no other choice but to use the art club room. 

Y/n pov 

I sighed to myself seeing that there is nowhere to sit, so I walked out of the cafeteria and headed to the art club room. All that stuff was just sitting there collecting dust until I came along and cleaned it up, and now I use it. I walked through the desolate hall and made it to the sliding doors. I walked into the art room and closed the door behind me and started to eat after I took my seat. I then hear something that I did not want to hear today. 

Nagatoro: *Shouting* SENPAI~~~~! 

Y/n: *Annoyed* Scheisse. 

The doors slid open to reveal that girl from yesterday who made me cry, Nagatoro. 

Nagatoro: Why is Senpai eating alone? 

Y/n: *Blushing* I just do. 

Nagatoro: *Smirk* Why is Senpai blushing? Does Senpai have a crush on me? 

Y/n: *Shocked* *Blushing* W-w-why would y-y-you think that! 

Nagatoro: *Laughs* Eeeeeewwww! Senpai does have a crush on me! 

The little Kouhai then began to slap my head repeatedly while repeating the word... 

Nagatoro: Gross! Gross! Gross! Gross! 

I then felt myself tearing up again until she stopped. I looked up and saw her sit next to me and look at me while smiling and blushing. 

Nagatoro: Senpai? 

Nagatoro: Senpai? 

Y/n: Y-yeah? 

Nagatoro: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for making you cry yesterday and I want to start hanging out with you. I think my friends would like you too if you met them. *Smiles*