Chapter 20

Jake: What did you just say?

Great another one. Don't say it Y/N.

Y/N: *nervous* N-nothing.

Jake: Huh? I heard you say something. C'mon say it again I couldn't hear you properly. *Does listening gesture and leans in*

Y/N? Don't...

Jake: C'mon. I don't have all day here.

Jeongwoo POV:

I notice Jake bothering Y/N in the line from afar. Seems like those 2 really have a problem with one another. I wonder why. They literally met today. Unless... they knew each other before. They seem like they do. And when he said "he must've gone crazy," she said "at least he's not you!" to him. Maybe I'm missing something here. They definitely had a past together. A nasty one.

I go over to them and ask,

Jeongwoo: *comes in between Y/N and Jake* Is everything alright here?

Y/N POV:

Jeongwoo: Is everything alright here?

Y/N: No-

Jake: Yes!

Jeongwoo: *frowns a little and knows something is going on* Alright. Let me know if you need anything.

Jake: Alright.

Thankfully the line ended and I left ASAP.

I went and sat on the couch and there was a movie playing. It was pretty dark so I couldn't really see where I was going or where I was going to sit.

When I sat down, I was in between 2 people. I start eating.

I finished eating and I get up to throw out my trash. I got back and sat at my spot. When I sat down, the person on my left put their arm around me. I can't do anything about it because then that would also cause another scene.

Then they came closer to my ear and whispered,

???: Y/Nie sweetie?

Oh. I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

Y/N: Haruto?

Haruto: Ah man you guessed right.

Y/N: *laughs* Are you kidding? I'd recognize your voice anywhere!

Haruto: W-What? How?

Y/N: Uh because you're with me most of the time?

Haruto: Oh that makes sense.

Y/N: Yup.

Haruto: Anyway how did you recognize my voice? Do you listen to my sweet voice whenever I talk sweetie? Do you like me or something?

Y/N: What? No I don't like you it's all because you're with me a lot.

Haruto: *pretends to be sad* You don't like meee? Waahhh.