"Chocolate and strawberries taste good". I said.

He started to laugh. "You're joking right?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Try it" I handed him a strawberry.

"Bloody hell it is good." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I told you." I said.

"Shall we meet up with the others later?" Ron asked.

I nodded in agreement. "Sure that sounds fun". I replied.

We both headed back to our common rooms until later when everyone got up. I entered the slytherin common room where Draco stood at the door, arms folded.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I went to get food." I replied.

"Well where is it then?" He said, raising his brow.

"I ate it in the kitchen." I said and started to walk away.

I couldn't get the dream out of my head. I laid flat on my back in my bed. I stared at the ceiling and kept replaying it.

~~~

Everyone was now awake. I was still laying in bed until the owl hit my window. I get out and take the note from the owl's mouth. I opened it up and began to read it.

"Meet us later? Draco can come too. We miss the fun. Ron and Harry haven't shut up about you."

I instantly knew it was Hermione writing. The letter continued.

"Please come shut the stupid boys up".

I couldn't help but laugh. I walked into the common room and saw draco next to Pansy.

"Draco!" I shouted.

Pansy rolled her eyes. Draco got up and walked over to me.

"What's up snape?" He asked.

"Meeting Harry, Hermione and Ron later, wanna join? They want fun." I laughed.

"Well let's have fun," he said.

Draco and I met with the three. "Where shall we go?"

Hermione asked. "Room of Requirements?" Harry said.

"Room of Requirements it is". Hermione said as we all agreed and began to walk.

"So Y/n tells me you wanted fun. Is that right?" Draco said.

Everyone nodded.

"What about that truth or dare game you played last week?" Harry said.

Everyone agreed.

We sat in the circle. Harry to my right, draco to my left, Hermione next to Draco and Ron next to Hermione and Harry.

We asked a few easy questions to start with, nothing interesting. It was Hermione's go.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare," I said.

Hermione began to think. Her face lit up with an idea.

"I dare you to kiss the person to your left passionately," she giggled.

Draco was to my left. Ron has been the only person I kissed. I was nervous and even when I kissed Ron it wasn't passionate.

"Fine". I said.

Draco turned his head and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and put my hand behind his head and pulled in closer. Our lips locked. He moved his hand down my back. We continued until he put his hand under my crop top and over my shoulders.