Hunters X Exam X One {Rewritten}

You awoke to the sound of someone in your apartment, you got up and sensed Hisoka's aura. Oh goody, the clown is here. Did he bring the rest of the circus? You yawned and trampled over his purple heels, Getting shoe marks all over his shoes.

You got out a frying pan and started frying some eggs, while that was cooking you got out some bread to toast. You looked over behind you to see Hisoka grumbling and dusting off his shoes. "So creepy man-child, where should we go first?" He ignored my very true comment and just watched as I seasoned the food and served him a plate. "I heard from a little birdie that the Hunter Exam will take place in Zaban City~ ♥︎" "Is the little birdie named Illumi?" He stuck his tongue out at me, "I'll take that as a yes. Now let me go get ready, and i'll wash the dishes then we can go." 

-----------------------------

Time Skip to going to Zaban City

"So my delicious strawberry~" "Don't call me that, pervert." He pulled out his phone and looked at the map that illumi had sent him for the Hunters Exam, he then looked up to see a restaurant. "Is this the place?" He nodded and walked into the building looking at the man behind the register, "Is the back room open?" Hisoka questioned, "What will you have?" The other man looked suspiciously at us, "The steak combo that opens your eyes up to the light." "How many?" The other man asked us, "For two." "How would you like that cooked?" "Grilled over a low flame until cooked" Hisoka replied. He pointed at a door and we both went inside. Hisoka got out his cards and started to shuffle them, before the room started to move down. It was an elevator. He had put his cards away as the elevator dinged. We had both stepped out and were approached by a little green jellybean, Please keep it visible at all times." We walked over to a wall and I waited for someone to piss Hisoka off. Soon enough Illumi joined us under the alias 'Gittarackur' You two exchanged pleasantries. While you talked he tapped his fingers in morse code. You knew the needles hurt him but he would never admit it. Each time you two went on a job undercover he would wince whenever he pulled the needles out. 

I fell asleep, only to wake up to a scream. I saw Hisoka cutting a mans arms off with his cards

A few people just stood around them in shock, I raised my eyebrow

A few people just stood around them in shock, I raised my eyebrow. He must've either really pissed Hisoka off, or Hisoka was in one of his moods. 

"His arms seem to have become flower petals.
No smoke and mirrors here.
Do take care.
When you bump into someone. You really should apologize~" 

You thought it was the latter. He walked back over to you smiling. "Ne, Hisoka wasn't that a little cruel? Should've just killed him off afterwards." You said standing up while walking over to the man. he just watched will amusement as you sliced the man's head off, killing him instantaneously. A few looked at you shocked, backing away. Then a bell went off, it sounded like an annoying alarm clock. You wanted to find it and smash it to bits, one thing you couldn't stand was annoying, loud noises. Nasty Habit, letting trivial things irritate me. I really should deal with my anger issues... Oh Well!

"I apologize for the wait. The entry for Hunter applicants has ended. The hunter Exam will now begin! A final caution, if you are short on luck or ability you could very well end up seriously injured or dead. Those who except the risks please follow me. Otherwise please exit via the elevator." "Gonna chicken out Hisoka?" He smirked, "Could ask the same for you Y/N." "Oh please, I only came here to make sure you passed. Besides, where's Gittarackur?" You heard the whirr of his voice next to you. "Alright, all 405 applicants will participate. Please follow me to the second phase." The man started walking 3-stairs at a time. "WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST PHASE?!?"  A Lot of people yelled/shouted, questioning the lavender-haired man.  "The first pase is already underway." He responded picking up the pace, "I neglected to introduce myself- How rude of me. I'm Satotz, the first phase examiner."

Already several applicants had passed out or given up. Hisoka had irritated you for the past hour so you broke away from the group and overheard two boys introducing themselves, "I'm Killua," the cat-eyed boy said. "I'm Gon!" You wondered how to the young assassin you had known all his life had escaped the mansion. 

Word Count: 808