Meet up {Rewritten}

You reached into your pocket and pulled out a small communication device. (You can also replace this with phone, I just liked the way it sounded.) You sent Illumi a location of a nearby bar, you knew he would grt the hint and be there shortly. You sent him a smaller message underneath 'Bring the damn clown xoxo.'

He just responded with 'Okay.' You sighed, that bug-eyed assassin was always so stotic, it was creepy. Not creepier than Hisoka staring at my ass...
Pervert.

You arrived at the bar, it was a pretty high-class bar, and the hostess offered to take your coat to the coat room. You refused, in case you needed to leave in a hurry. She nodded, and gestured over to a server who then gave me a menu of drinks, and left with a smile.

I waited for about 3 minutes until I saw Hisoka enter, he had his hair down and was wearing an impeccable suit. You then saw Illumi enter, his aura giving off a murderous vibe.

'He must've just gotten off a job'
Illumi just ignored the hostess and walked ove to me, while Hisoka flirted with her. She was blushing and he winked at her, before walking over here.

"Hello~" Hisoka said as he walked over to the empty sest next to me. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways I called you guys here because I need a favor." "Oh~ the great Y/n needs a favor? How intriguing~" Before illumi could say anything the waiter from before cane back over to take our orders. I just took some aged Whiskey, while Hisoka being the most extra person ever ordered some sort of pink concoction with sprinkles, molotov cherries, and a bunch of other things.

Illumi kept it simple, he just got a water with 2 lemon slices. The waiter then left with our orders and Illumi looked ove to me. "What sort of favor?" He inquired, while his creepy eyes bore into my soul. "Well, Iwaswonderingifyouguyswouldtakethehunterexamwithme" I then looked at both of them, pleading with my eyes. "Hmm~ Very well, besides Chrollo wants me to take the exam this year anyways. ~" He almost moaned at the thought of Chrollo, I could see the growing buldge in his pants.

"Fine. Besides, I need the license for an upcoming job." Illumi responded, as he stared off into the distance. "Alright then, the exam starts tomorrow. Hisoka I guess we can travel together. Illumi, I expect to see you there. I finished up my drink and paid for everyone else's drinks, and I left.

Word count: 432