He didn't knew what he was thinking and who he was cursing. His mind was jumping from one branch to another branch aimlessly like a monkey. His mind was disturbed and heart was broken. She was his solace and when that's gone, he couldn't find happiness in anything else.
.
.
.
A man opens the door and a maid walks in with a big silver plate with a red cloth covered on top. Shehnaaz stood up and tried to runaway from the door but she was held by a strong man, Devraj. Shehnaaz struggles to escape but he was too strong for her to escape his crushing grip on her arm.

Shehnaaz: Leave me you bastard!! (She screams as she struggles)

Devraj: Never! You are going to be imprisoned for life. I am going to make your life a living hell. Guards get two more maids and ask them to get her ready in this bridal attire. (Squeezes both her cheeks between his thumb and forefinger and speaks with gritted teeth) You are getting married to me.

Shehnaaz: Kutte, I am already married. I have a child as well.

Devraj: Which is not yours. I have already got all the information needed and for your kind information, your marriage is annulled by court. So you are now unmarried.

Shehnaaz: (shocked) Who is court to annul my marriage? I married him infront of sacred fire and God! Nobody can annul that.

Devraj: I will.. (loudly) Did you hear that? I will annul that by marrying you infront of sacred fire and God again. I am not going to show you mercy. You have wronged me and I never leave anyone who hurt me. I could have killed you but that's less painful, you deserve more pain and suffering than death.

Flashback:
Shehnaaz's alarm goes off. She freshens up and steps outside. She walks a little further, she hears a sobbing sound. She walks into that direction and finds that it was coming from a room. A fairly good looking girl was sitting on the bed and crying.

Shehnaaz: Excuse me! I know it's none of my business, but I can't stop myself from asking you by looking at your condition. What happened to you? Why are you crying?

Simran: I am Simran, Devraj's girlfriend and would be wife. I met him in US when he came there on his business trip. We fell in love and decided to marry each other but then when I came here, I realised he is a gangster. He lied to me that he was a businessman. I can't marry him. I will die than marry him.

Shehnaaz: That's shameful. Why don't you tell him directly that you don't want to marry him?

Simran: The maid said that he doesn't like to lose what he possesses. I am sure, he will forcefully marry me if I deny. (Cries)

Shehnaaz: Please don't cry. I will help you escape from here. I am a flourist. I came here to decorate your wedding hall. I will sneak you into the flower van and you can escape from there.

Simran: Can you really do it?

Shehnaaz: Yes!

Simran: Thank you. Can you write a note for him in hindi please? He can't read english and I can't write hindi. For the mistake of loving him, I want to leave him a note before eloping.

Shehnaaz nodes and writes a note.

"Mujhe maaf kar do, mein iss shaadi se khush nahi hoon. Mera dum ghooth raha hai iss rishtey mein. Mein tumse bahut dur jaa rahi hoon. Mujhe doondhne ki koshish bhi mat karna warna mein apni jaan de dungi. Mujhe marna gawaara hai par tumhare saat puri zindagi jeena nahi hai"

She helps Simran to slowly sneak into the flower van while she took out flowers to decorate his bedroom. The van left and Simran successfully escaped.

Shehnaaz decorates the bedroom with flowers pretending that she knows nothing about the bride eloping.

When Devraj couldn't find Simran anywhere and finds a note, he understands that it wasn't with by her. He remembers Shehnaaz's writing when she signed the contract document.

He goes through the cctv footage and finds Shehnaaz going into her room last and then sneaking a veiled Simran outside. He was raged. He locks her in a room and he gets his contacts to work quickly by placing the same note which Shehnaaz wrote at Shehnaaz's house along with the marriage annulment paper.

Flashback ends..

Devraj: I loved her and because of you, she eloped.

Shehnaaz: If you really loved her, you would have told her the truth that you are a gangster. Why did you hide it?

Devraj: Shut up! Don't raise your voice infront of me else I'll slit your tongue. Even though I am a gangster, I have never disrespected any girl in my life. You are going to be the first one. I lied because I didn't wanted to lose her. Haven't you lied or hid anything to anyone in your life?

Shehnaaz was speechless because she had also hid lot of secrets from Sidharth once because she feared of losing him too. She was feeling guilty for helping Simran escape now because she thought may be Devraj too deserved a chance and an explanation before she eloped.

Devraj: Your silence is a proof that you too hid things. When you lose your love, you become wild and now you are going to see my wild side. I showed you mercy by giving you the contract to save you from losses but you returned me my favour with an attack on my heart. I would have still forgiven you if you have cut my limb but you hurt my heart. There is no forgiveness to it.

Shehnaaz: I am sorry. I just saw one side of the coin and acted in haste. She would have died if I hadn't helped her elope. Besides how will marrying me calm your anger? Please forgive me and leave me. My husband and child must be waiting for me to return.

Devraj: You seperated my love away from me and I just want to return it back to you. You are also going to suffer by losing your love. I sent the same note you wrote for Simran, to your husband. He won't search for you. He will hate you and curse you.

Shehnaaz was shocked. She held him by his collar and shook him.

Shehnaaz: Why? Why?

Devraj laughed looking at the tears and pain in her eyes. He picked her tear drop in his hand.

Devraj: For this!! This is the medicine for the pain you gave me. I will heal my pain by transferring them to you.

________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️