Severus Snape

Remember these are just my opinions, you might have different ones and they are valid.

A: Aftercare

Severus isn't the best at aftercare, not knowing exactly what to do but lay and snuggle into you. If he cums onto you then he will get it cleaned off by pouring you a bath which he does not join you in, unless you nag him to.

Sometimes Severus says something in concern if he leaves a large hickie or he was overly rough which it can be. He will get out some cream which will help whatever he left and will make sure that you are feeling okay.

B: Body Part

Severus loves your neck and wrists. The way that he can wrap his hand around them, hold them, kiss them, bite them. Both are perfect to grip during sex or in private. He loves using your wrists to hold you down if you are being bad or just for fun, he can grip both of them in one hand while his other traces your neck.

C: Cum

Severus only wants it in you, either swallowed, in your ass or your cunt. He sees no point for his cum to be anywhere but in you and he takes pride that it is. Sometimes he likes to see it painted over you as a testament to his ownership, however, he is satisfied that although he cannot see his mark, he knows that you have it.

D: Dirty Secret

Severus may be dominant but he has bratty sub fantasies of being tied up and pegged until his master/mistress is happy with him and gives him praise. He would never tell this to you, keeping it to his head, however, sometimes when he looks at you he cannot stop thinking about you tying him up, a riding crop in your hand.

E: Experience

Not much, still fawning over Lily when you arrived that he had never really got to be with anyone else or gain experience. When you arrive he learns a lot and becomes very experienced just through you teaching him what his natural dominance can do sexually.

F: Favorite Position

Anywhere he can see your face and the slight twitches and movements you make when he fucks you. This means missionary, against a wall, he is not the biggest fan of you sitting on his lap as he likes to be in control with thrusts, however, he sometimes lets you bounce on his lap.

Severus also loves knee grinding, the way you clutch to him and with all your effort grind against his thigh and knee, trying to catch your orgasm.

G: Goofy

Severus is never really goofy, but after he is more likely to be as he is relaxed, letting out his frustrations and annoyance out on you and now being more relaxed, forgetting about his duties as a teacher and a double agent.

H: Hair

Severus doesn't have much hair on his chest or around his cock, apart from a little sporting of pubes which he does not bother to shave unless you nag him too. He doesn't see the need to shave and doesn't see the need for you to either.

I: Intimacy

Surprisingly, Severus is quite intimate, loving it when you look into each other's eyes as you both fall over the edge or you wrap your legs around him as he thrusts into you. He loves cock warming after, keeping himself still close to you as you both rest after.

J: Jack Off

If he does then it will be when you are away, however, he does not really see the need to, unless he is frustrated, as there is nothing to turn him on when you are away. He sees little point in it, seeing marking as better use of his time than pleasuring himself halfheartedly without you.