A BLEEDING HEART AND SOUL

Magsimula sa umpisa

Aarohi : (alert) Kya kehna chati ho tum?

Shehnaaz goes & settles comfortably in the couch

Sana : That I know eveything. So take that mask off your face

Aarohi : (pretending) I don't get you

Sana : (annoyed) Look unlike you two I don't have time to waste. stop irritating me alright!! And let me get to the point

And the point is I hate Sidharth. Pehle din se mujhe usse nafrat thi. I just wanted an opportunity to ruin & destroy him. But you two did the task for me without my involvement. In a way I'm grateful to you too...

But that's not enough. I want him to suffer and suffer a little more for messing with Shehnaaz Gill
I want you two to give statement against him to press & media so that they know about this entire fiasco.

Main chati hu woh zindagi mein dobara kabhi kisi se nazre naa mila sake. I wanna his life a living hell & too miserable.
And I promise to pay you as much amount of money for this. Even a blank cheque for that matter.

Aarohi was stunned to see her evil side while Tanvi being the greediest one only thought about money

Aarohi : No we won't. Hire someone else. Our work's done!! (She scoffed)!!!!

Sana : (stern) If not you then Tanvi will.
Tell me Tanvi?
And just in case if you have any doubt (She handed Tanvi a blank cheque deliberately)

Abhi bharosa nahi hain??

Aakhir kab tak tum aise Aarohi pe dependent rahogi? Kal ko woh chali gayi toh kya karogi??? Think about it. Also I promise you, tumhari job bhi bilkul secured rahegi....

Tanvi was in deep thought now while Aarohi was sure she would deny

Tanvi : I'm in!! (She said at once)

Aarohi jumped in between absolutely shocked

Aarohi : You can't do that. We are partners. I had always helped you....

Shehnaaz : No you didn't!! It's Tanvi who took all the risk. Agar Tanvi nahi hoti toh aaj Sidharth jail mein nahi hota. Right Tanvi????
(She deliberately instigated Tanvi against her)

Shehnaaz was desperately waiting for the conversation to reach to this point. She cleverly deviated the conversation entirely to a different direction.
She just prayed inwardly Tanvi to confess everything.
This was the moment. This was Shehnaaz's only chance to save Sidharth.

And Tanvi did exactly the same. She spilled the beans.

Tanvi : For fuck sake STOP IT!!!!! Stop taking the credit all the damn time. Tumne bas order kiya baaki saari mehnat toh meri thi na. Saare risk maine uthaye. Ush guard ko bribe kiya.
Sidharth ko maarkar behosh kiya. Phir Ush Make up Artist k help se aisa hulya banaya jisse yeh prove hojaye that I had been beaten & Rap*d.
Sidharth ko toh kuch hosh tha hi nahi. Behosh zameen pe pada hua tha. Aur use hosh aane ke baad jab tum sab pohoche toh maine aisa dikhaya jaise he was going to stab me with the knife.
Jab k sach toh yeh k woh mujhe woh sab karne se rok raha tha.

Hence proved Aarohi, it's my hardwork.
Saari mehnat meri. Aur paise tum luto!!!! Never......

Shehnaaz was so raged that she literally wanted to strangle them to death. And punish them with her own hands but she couldn't.
But she will make sure they get severest of the punishment.

For now she was contented. She felt so much lighter and was almost on the verge of crying. She can finally release Sidharth now. She finally has the proof now.
She had recorded all their conversation!!!!!
.
.
.
.
********************************